I Hate passwords!!!!

Started by arielcc, August 10, 2005, 14:58:27

Previous topic - Next topic

arielcc

i found this in another f???m!!

Here is the adress where you can download the Richfield show from the Wish Tour :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONLOAD SITES SHOULD BE PROTECTED BY A P.WORD,
OTHERWISE I WILL GET SERIOUS PROBLEMS (LIKE IN
THE PAST )
I 'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND,
J??

i do not aprove both attitudes!  i mean to "share" links with downloads in another forum and the ridiculous idea of "protecting" download sites with passwords! :evil:

ariel

arielcc

And what i find more interesting is that this webmaster erased this link but he didnt erase "throught closing years" link or mike's carnage visors site, with no password protection!!
humm...

ariel :wink:

dsanchez

Well, maybe he does not like you. I hear he does not like many people :)

And passwords are important when you have a limited bandwith. But in the case of putting the files by yousendit.com I don't see the point.

I suggest you to ignore his message and just go on posting your links here 8)

Cheers

David.

Quote from: arielccAnd what i find more interesting is that this webmaster erased this link but he didnt erase "throught closing years" link or mike's carnage visors site, with no password protection!!
humm...

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

Quote from: arielccAnd what i find more interesting is that this webmaster erased this link but he didnt erase "throught closing years" link or mike's carnage visors site, with no password protection!!
humm...

I saw this and felt the same way as you. There is definitely no consistency in what is "acceptable" for non-password protected shows listed on there.

It's kind of funny really. The Through Closing Years downloads are on my web space. But if I would dare remove the password protection from my page, I would be banned within 24 hours.  :(

I think David put it best. Let's just enjoy this site and not worry about it too much. :D