Forever drowning

Started by Darth Blood, August 26, 2006, 21:03:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Blood

does eny body knows whats up with this site????

by the way any baody knows where can i find the lyrics to forever toronto 2004???

cheers
Darth Blood

lostflower4

They were having problems with their host company, and when they switched to a new host they had problems again.

It seems the future of the site is uncertain now. I can't say anything more than that... :?

crowbi_wan

Darth Blood

Quote from: lostflower4 on August 28, 2006, 03:37:49
They were having problems with their host company, and when they switched to a new host they had problems again.

It seems the future of the site is uncertain now. I can't say anything more than that... :?

so how can i contact them maybe i can offer some hosting....
Darth Blood

DontMoove

Quote from: lostflower4 on August 28, 2006, 03:37:49

Yeah it was really bad to see that the new hoster was a ...... and fired forever drowning just a few days after the start... hope to tell you more but...

JP

paradiesi

Quote from: Darth Blood on August 28, 2006, 06:31:55
so how can i contact them maybe i can offer some hosting....

I was one of the admins of foreverdrowning. Yes, our hoster fired us a second time - and this time without notice.
Which is why our board at aceboards http://foreverdrowning.aceboard.com/ is the only way for us to keep in touch with our former members - with those who still care ...
We would like to go on, but we haven't found anybody so far who is willing to host the website and the tracker.

Darth Blood

well if you send me the specs of the hostin that you need i can see what i can offer to you.. mi personal mail is ...

e.medina@td2.com.mx

Darth Blood

paradiesi

We now declare the death of www.foreverdrowning.com  :(

and celebrate the birth of www.foreverdrowning.net

It will definitely take time to set everything up, but we hope to be back in business.

Druide

...Dancing in my pocket...

traveller03

[labyrinth]

i don't know why it doesn't let me enter anymore....
i'm labyrinth  and even if i try to subscribe again it tells me :" maximum number of user reached" but where is my account???
please paradiesi,airneck of whoever can help me...please..do it!  :(

i'm sure the password is correct!

Gweza

Quote from: [labyrinth] on September 17, 2006, 21:00:18
i'm labyrinth  and even if i try to subscribe again it tells me :" maximum number of user reached" but where is my account???

Same for me as "Singlemalt", said my username is incorrect  :(

Tof

Quote from: Gweza on September 18, 2006, 09:25:28
Quote from: [labyrinth] on September 17, 2006, 21:00:18

Same for me as "Singlemalt", said my username is incorrect  :(

IDEM.....
Tof

paradiesi

We started ForeverDrowning again with the website and a small forum.

The tracker is not yet open, we are still working on setting things up - that is why the message is "maximum number of members reached".

We start again with a clean database. So there are no old accounts anymore. You will have to register again.

Keep on checking www.foreverdrowning.net/Treasure/ for news.