7 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 66

japanesebaby

Quote from: x-rays on July 22, 2007, 16:05:54
Quote from: japanesebaby on July 22, 2007, 15:51:21
@x-rays: may i say that's an interesting avatar...  :shock:

:D
Of course it is!

It has to do with the system of international maritime signal flags. In this system, the letter X, which is the first letter of my first name, is associated with the word 'X-ray' and represented by the flag depicted on my avatar.  ;)

oh i see.
you see at first glance it looked quite a bit like finnish flag (although that one's supposed to be rectangular and not a square, like the swiss one ;)) and for a while it made me wonder what finland might have to do with "the world of magnets and miracles" :smth017 - at least i don't seem to see any of latter ones too much around here... :-P
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

nausearockpig

hmmm... if only i could get one of these to the band... that would be sweet....

nausearockpig

LOL.. yeah i'm not sure security will let me in with a bit "T-shirt gun"..

i can imagine the converstaion now....

NRP: "no seriously Mr. Security Guard, it's for launching a t-shirt to the band"
Security Guard: "it's a what you loser?"
NRP: "yeah see i'm part of this group of The Cure-nerds [er i mean fans] who want to show the band how much we love them by giving them a t-shirt of the site we visit with our names on the back"
SecGrd: into walkie-talkie "yeah we got a Code Red - 1 here at gate 4"
SecGrd: "just remain calm sir, we'll get you "to meet the band" in just a minute"
NRP being dragged away: "Robert!! Robert!!! my name's on the back!!! ON THE BACK!!!!"

j

themurderchair

i love this idea, and the design looks great
i especially love how it has everyones name on the back
only factor that might prevent me from getting one is price...
the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

Aarna

What is the price, anyway? I might have missed it if it was stated somewhere already.
[img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0694e17544.jpg[/img]
www.eternal-aphelion.deviantart.com

lostflower4

Quote from: Aarna on July 23, 2007, 12:52:04
What is the price, anyway? I might have missed it if it was stated somewhere already.

More info soon...

boo

Quote from: nausearockpig on July 23, 2007, 02:12:42

NRP: "no seriously Mr. Security Guard, it's for launching a t-shirt to the band"
NRP: "yeah see i'm part of this group of The Cure-nerds [er i mean fans] who want to show the band how much we love them by giving them a t-shirt of the site we visit with our names on the back"
SecGrd: "just remain calm sir, we'll get you "to meet the band" in just a minute"
NRP being dragged away: "Robert!! Robert!!! my name's on the back!!! ON THE BACK!!!!"

thats funny....  :-D :-D :-D

Castelao

Great idea! The identification of the anonimous fans with their favourite group, gives an extra sentimental value to this T-shirt. Thanks  :D
Standing firm on this stony ground, the wind blows hard, pull these clothes around

j

Some of us will be close enough to be able to throw a shirt on stage.  Maybe after a bunch of shows and having people throw the same shirt on stage we'll get Robert to make a comment, much like Camden in 2004 regarding the girls with the sign that kept following him around....

dsanchez

Quote from: j on July 24, 2007, 18:26:48
Some of us will be close enough to be able to throw a shirt on stage.  Maybe after a bunch of shows and having people throw the same shirt on stage we'll get Robert to make a comment, much like Camden in 2004 regarding the girls with the sign that kept following him around....

Would be nice one if someone can catch the band backstage or hotel and Robert can WEAR a t-shirt. That would be magnificent!  :shock:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: nausearockpig on July 23, 2007, 02:12:42

that's so funny!!!! :smth040
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kissingcrimson

Hi,
Are the t-shirts on sale yet? Is there a link to buy them at the store? I want to buy one before the Aus show
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

kissingcrimson

disregard the above question..haha..i just found the on sale now thread! :)
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'