2008.06.13 Sunrise - Bank Atlantic Center (USA)

Started by dsanchez, September 13, 2007, 16:45:03

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

From COF:

Intro:

Chimes

Mainset:

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, alt.end, A Night Like This, The Baby Screams, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, Want, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Maybe Someday, The Perfect Boy, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Never Enough, The Only One, Signal To Noise, One hundred Years, Disintegration

E1: if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss,
E2: freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E4: a forest
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

HaloCure

Is anyone from here going to this show? My hub and I are flying in from Utah the night before, and we'd love to meet up and *cough* stalktheband *cough*
I mean, hang out and chat. :smth023

djmorri

I have great tickets - Section 1 ROW H, only 8 rows from stage :)

Do you guys know which group is going to open? What about set list?

HaloCure

Great DJ! We are in row F, right in front of you! :D
If anyone wants to say hi at the show, I look just like
my photo, I have blonde hair with a big pink streak in it.

See you tomorrow night!

j

Quote from: djmorri on June 12, 2008, 18:03:27
I have great tickets - Section 1 ROW H, only 8 rows from stage :)

Do you guys know which group is going to open? What about set list?

65daysofstatic is the opener.  Get there on time to see them.  Great band, great guys.  If the ticket says that the show starts at 7:30, 65dos will literally go on at 7:30

monghi

hey... will they play 2 shows tonight or it´s just a mistake on cure.com page:

6/13/2008
7:00PM
Show Ft. Lauderdale, FL / Bank Atlantic Center

2555 Panther Pkwy
Tickets are $70, $60 & $50 (plus applicable fees), and go on sale this Saturday, March 8th at 10am.Available at www.livenation.com, at Ticketmaster, or by phone at 954-523-3309, 305-358-5885 or 561-966-3309.
Comments (20)

6/13/2008
Show Ft. Lauderdale, FL / Bank Atlantic Center
2555 Panther Pkwy
ADDED SHOW
Comments (42) 
i never said i would stay to the end

disintegration

ENCORES:

E1: if only tonight we could sleep, the kiss,
E2: freakshow, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E3: boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E4: a forest
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

[labyrinth]

it looks like Simon kissed Robert at the end of "A Forest" and gave him his bass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwY_tOFl-gs

(CoF)

japanesebaby

i surely appreciate that ending more than the macho-ist bass-bashing/throwing thing. :-D
thanks HaloCure for the clip.

looks like they are having a good time there on the US tour, happy faces on both stage and in the crowds.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

cure_kitty

That Si Bob kiss after a forest was great!  Thanks for the videos from HaloCure! 

Chatted with a friend who went to the show last night.  She's been battling a serious illness for a while and thought that she wouldn't be to able to make it.  But she doing well & her hubby surprised her with tickets.  I didn't even know he was going to do that, how sweet.  They loved it!  They said Robert was happy and having a fun time!  The band sounded fantastic.  I'm glad my friend had a great time & her hubby too!  Said it was one of the best Cure Shows they saw ever saw even though the crowed wasn't into it all the time.  A magical night for them they will never forget!

HaloCure

I'm glad we captured the kiss and could share it with all of you!  :smth023