2008.03.08 Lisboa - Pavilhão Atlântico (Portugal)

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2007, 19:39:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

Thanks for the info, I think I'm going to take the taxi this the most easy way to go to the hotel directly.

And to go to the venue I'm going to wait you in a bar behind a beer if you're OK !!!  :-D
Tof

nosigner

Quote from: carnagevisors on October 24, 2007, 03:30:31
But the moor(nosigner) can tell you better than me.

sure, otherwise the bimbo(carnagevisors) will take you on a all day roundtrip around the cute named suburbs of lisbon with his info to get there :-D :rocker
"looking for love in a trashcan"

carnagevisors

sure, otherwise the bimbo(carnagevisors) will take you on a all day roundtrip around the cute named suburbs of lisbon with his info to get there :-D :rocker

You know, it's hard for us the Portuguese to go to Morocco... but I was doing my best to let the other European fellows move around on those wild Arab lands.

nosigner

Quote from: Tof on October 24, 2007, 03:44:12
Thanks for the info, I think I'm going to take the taxi this the most easy way to go to the hotel directly.

And to go to the venue I'm going to wait you in a bar behind a beer if you're OK !!!  :-D

OK  :smth023

nosigner

Quote from: carnagevisors on October 24, 2007, 03:56:55

You know, it's hard for us the Portuguese to go to Morocco... but I was doing my best to let the other European fellows move around on those wild Arab lands.

LOL :twisted:

B-Flower

It became clear that I'm not going to the show due to financial reasons :( If someone needs a ticket, please pm...
How time will heal, make me forget?!
YOU PROMISED ME!!!

takaros72

takaros72

CureCrusader

I look forward to the live ( if available  :roll: ) setlists and also feedback on this Lisbon concert.

I will be 'chanelling' to scatcat in a wish to be home soon !!

may your dreams come true.. a bit of 'faith' would come in very handy for me right now, and i'm sure a few others. ( @lady)  :smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

CureCrusader

Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

crowbi_wan

text message from japanesebaby

65dos is on the 2nd song of their set

crowbi_wan

More from japanesebaby

65dos was good tonight.  an angry set with some potential instrument breaking and whale sounds.  waiting now...

So, The Cure should be on in about a half hour.