Paris '92 - all 3 nights

Started by lostflower4, September 21, 2005, 05:14:09

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Hi,

I'm looking for the DAT 0 Y.P. versions of the three nights of Paris '92. They are 145, 138, and 137 minutes, respectively. This leads me to believe they are different than many of the versions circulating as mp3.

Please contact me if you have any of these and perhaps we can arrange a trade. My lists can be found at //www.imaginary-lemurs.com.

Tof

Hi Caley

How can I know if I had a DAT version or a mp3 version ????
Tof

lostflower4

When you have some time, could you send me a brief sample? Then I can compare to my version. I suppose I'm looking for anything that is better than the common mp3 versions.

Tof

I have only 19 oct and 21 oct

So for 19 oct (Just like heaven)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXUDFFH4

and for 21 oct (High)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHS6NQ4L
Tof

lostflower4

Thanks, Tof. Our versions of both nights are exactly the same. I'm pretty sure these are not the Y.P. DAT versions. I know a couple people who have these, but I cannot trade with them right away.

Anyone else have these?

j

Not me....I only have the standard mp3 versions.  But I do have 100 posts now!

lostflower4

Quote from: jNot me....I only have the standard mp3 versions.

I could make a bad joke about that, but I'll leave it to your imagination. :lol:

harrold

Quote from: lostflower4
Quote from: jNot me....I only have the standard mp3 versions.

I could make a bad joke about that, but I'll leave it to your imagination. :lol:

I'm still so curious what bad joke it could be... :shock:  :o  :) :-D
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

j

I think it is more of an inside joke.....between a couple traders and someone who reads this forum, but doesn't post- although this person doesn't think the joke is funny.  I know this is rather cryptic, but it is better to let sleeping dogs lie.  :?

ron

Congratulation on reaching 100 posts Jeff.  I'll be there some day...

j

Quote from: ronCongratulation on reaching 100 posts Jeff.  I'll be there some day...

Ron:

You're too busy uploading shows to reach 100 posts!  You have officially put my site to shame! :smt090

Oh, and nice St. reference in another post.....

lostflower4

Quote from: j
Quote from: ronCongratulation on reaching 100 posts Jeff.  I'll be there some day...

Ron:

You're too busy uploading shows to reach 100 posts!  You have officially put my site to shame! :smt090

Oh, and nice St. reference in another post.....

No, no... I hereby proclaim that the status of members is determined soley by the number of posts they make, regardless of content. Therefore, I am three times as good as Jeff, and 6 times better than Ron. Sorry, but that's just the way it is! :smt096

P.S. You're putting my site to shame too, Ron. Better watch it boy.

j

Yeah Ron....the "autor cos" may be knocking at your door soon.

lostflower4

Quote from: jYeah Ron....the "autor cos" may be knocking at your door soon.

Hey Jeff, do you think the autor cos would ever bothering tracking you down in your hotloved country?