Robert's new look?

Started by Poe, May 22, 2008, 16:45:29

Previous topic - Next topic

silversand

I can't imagine Robert without hair. I could never ever get used to it.
Unfortunately he hasn't got a haircut, so i think he should have one :)
Nevertheless i like Robert's look very much :)

bobcat

whats he do with that 'hairdue' when hes not touring and all that. seems kinda weird..walking around with a mess like that while grocery shopping :)

harren

cant find his any shoes in the late 80's and 90's. so im plannig to look different brand but close in that style... any idea?

Virpi

...cry like the stone white clown and stand lost forever in a happy crowd...

Virpi

Well... It doesn't matter if you are without hair or make-up,
or if you won't dye your hair anymore.
You are still Robert and we'll love you... always.
...cry like the stone white clown and stand lost forever in a happy crowd...

harren

Quote from: Virpi on June 13, 2008, 08:56:25

any idea? im loking for a shoes like robert. even if its not the same brands... love the big high top stlye

japanesebaby

Quote from: harren on June 13, 2008, 09:07:58

any idea? im loking for a shoes like robert. even if its not the same brands... love the big high top stlye

perhaps go here: --> shoe thread
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

ghanisbuli

I think Robert would look horrible with a shaved head.  I personally hope he keeps his wild hair and makeup, because I love it.  But if he doesn't, it won't change how I feel about the band, of course.  I think he could use a little trim... like, to Head on the Door-ish length.  I never like it when he has the ponytail in the back, either.  Me and my little sister joke about how Mary should just scissor it off.  When we saw them in May, she turned to me and said, "Oh no!!!  The ponytail's back!  Where's Mary?"

But Robert says stuff a lot.  I love how he'll say things so definitely, and not follow through, when it comes to stuff like that.  Maybe other people find it annoying, but I think it's really funny.  Perhaps his type of humor?
I always lock the door when I creep by daylight. I can't do it at night, for I know John would suspect something at once.

Hlektron

Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 14, 2008, 06:20:37
But Robert says stuff a lot.  I love how he'll say things so definitely, and not follow through, when it comes to stuff like that.  Maybe other people find it annoying, but I think it's really funny.  Perhaps his type of humor?

My thoughts exactly. I love it when he's saying things he's not going to do. Maybe it's just this, his beautifully distorted sense of humor.
No-one will ever take your place,
So in love with you...

cure_kitty

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 11, 2008, 00:05:52
(ok i'm utter **** with photoshop and i put two seconds of my life into that and yes his head looks like a malformed turnip - but just use your imagination to cover up my lack of skills - anyway)
how'd this look like - would anyone still fancy him, once the adorable hair was all gone? :?:

LOL!!! Japanesebaby!  I don't think Robert would completely shave is head bald.  His big hair is his style & I don't see him drastically changing it anytime soon.    Maybe he'll go short like the picture coxoxi posted.  Hmmmmmmmmm .... coxoxi, I love that picture and he is so adorable!   :smth055

thecupcakegeisha

I don't know.  I would imagine that it would be a nice change.  Besides, it might just be healthy for his hair in the first place.  Besides. It's just hair.  It will grow back.  It's what's inside his head, not what's on it that is important.

That being said...
Am I the only one who is simply DIEING to see what Rob looks like with his long hair all brushed back, and kept? Curiosity is killing me.

japanesebaby

Quote from: thecupcakegeisha on June 16, 2008, 01:37:17
Am I the only one who is simply DIEING to see what Rob looks like with his long hair all brushed back, and kept? Curiosity is killing me.

by the way i heard about some french fans who met him after the paris show. robert had washed his hair or something (after the show) and they said he looked a bit shocking, like he had not very much hair left just above his forehead, like he's balding.
so i'm not sure i'd like to see him with his hair brushed back. maybe he'd look something like this?:
http://www.imagesbeyond.com/images/vintageracing/Eniddrag/Soneone%20got%20me.jpg

(btw no offense to the guy in the pic, i've no idea who he is, just a random pic!)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

harren

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 16, 2008, 15:42:46

by the way i heard about some french fans who met him after the paris show. robert had washed his hair or something (after the show) and they said he looked a bit shocking, like he had not very much hair left just above his forehead, like he's balding.
so i'm not sure i'd like to see him with his hair brushed back. maybe he'd look something like this?:
http://www.imagesbeyond.com/images/vintageracing/Eniddrag/Soneone%20got%20me.jpg

(btw no offense to the guy in the pic, i've no idea who he is, just a random pic!)

no way!!!

thecupcakegeisha

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 16, 2008, 15:42:46

Well, he had a high hairline when he was younger...Hmm....

I remember seeing a photo of his father once.  I wish I had paid attention to HIS hairline now.

coxoxi

so true  :smth060