Who has not official live recordings ???

Started by Trust..., June 18, 2008, 10:15:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

I have following live recordings on CD:

CD called "M" live at L'Olympia - Paris - France - June 7th 1982
CD double called "Easy Cure" live at Bremen - West-Germany - 30-10-87
CD double called "Darkmen" live in Leysin - Switzerland - July 6th 1990

I checked on www.cure-concerts.de if those shows where really played, and I could find those Cd's at the list of the recordings below on the page.

I love those Cd's, I have them since */- 1991 or 1992, I received them as a gift from an old school girlfriend. She told me that is was hard to find them, or something like that. :smth020

So, now I was wondering how many curefans members has also those Cd's? Or maybe where there at those concerts?

Let me know...
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

KingOfSomeIsland

Live at L'Oylmpia is really good. How does the boot sound? Is it an audience recording or a SBD or FM/Pre-FM

Trust...

Great Dane Records Milano Italy brought it out on CD "M" 04/1991
I have also a booklet with some nice pictures with young looking guys.

The sound is great. Robert talks a lot on this gig. For me it is very special because I could never be there in France, because I was to little  :(

Was you there?

Trust...

Quote from: KingOfSomeIsland on June 20, 2008, 10:03:05
Live at L'Oylmpia is really good. How does the boot sound? Is it an audience recording or a SBD or FM/Pre-FM

It's an SBD

Krakr

M bootleg is very good sounding although they mix the song order, CD1 starting with M and having The Figurehead later in the show... and is missing Siamese Twins & The Hanging garden.

A nice FM / AUD combo was seeded on Dime some time ago (and is also available on Tof's site).

boba3000

THE "M" BOOT IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT.

ONE OF MY FIRST I GET......
...SECRETS....

Trust...

So, when I look at the replies on my question, it seems that those CD'S are really exclusive? So I am really happy I got them, they are great, they make me dreaming en imagine how a real live experience is when I was a young schoolgirl  :lol:

And Boba3000 and Krakr ... M is great, but Darkmen and Easy Cure are also great and a better quality, I can but them LOUD without loosing quality !