Cure Backstage Pass

Started by skellington, March 15, 2010, 04:27:58

Previous topic - Next topic

skellington

I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a back stage pass and hung out with the Cure after a concert? How do you get a backstage pass? Have they ever made them and if so do you buy it or win it somehow? I have not really been to many concerts and was wondering if the Cure gave them out or do they even do that sort of thing?... :smth100
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

fiction

Quote from: skellington on March 15, 2010, 04:27:58
I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a back stage pass and hung out with the Cure after a concert? How do you get a backstage pass? Have they ever made them and if so do you buy it or win it somehow? I have not really been to many concerts and was wondering if the Cure gave them out or do they even do that sort of thing?... :smth100

I actually was asked to join a friend with a back stage allowance for the concert at Hovet in Sthlm, Sweden oct 1987. He had got it as a sort of promotion gift from one of his record distributers (my firend ran a record store in Norrköping at the time) that he was in business with. I turned him down though struck by fear of the mere thought of the band being pretty much fed up by strange fans asking stupid and embarrassing questions that more or less annoyed the band.

So I was scared that the whole situation would turn out to be a pretty akward lesson learned.
again and again and again and again and again and...

skellington

Cool, thanks for the information :smth023

skellington

Has anyone else had an experience? Where else can you get a backstage pass?