Started by dsanchez, July 13, 2005, 22:37:25

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on October 02, 2008, 19:58:52
Quote from: japanesebaby on July 21, 2008, 22:29:01
nice to see some scandinavian reinforcements...  :smth006
I just don't get the hypocrisy  :?

Had a bad day Scatcat?

"# While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters." (Curefans.com Rules --> http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,4197.0.html)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on October 02, 2008, 19:58:52
as I would love to welcome all new members... this thread has been clearly recommended that only new members post here, and if we  ( the Curefans Community) wish to acknowledge new members, we should send a P.M. ... :

Truth, but is also true that since some months ago already (after we set up that "rule") people started to welcome each other and no-one mind about that anymore. Since it have been that way from some months ago already, it makes not much sense to look for trouble where is no trouble...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scottm

Hi, my name is Scott and I've been listening to The Cure since around 1991. A roomate played the Disintegration song on a tape for me while musing over the lyrics and I was immediately hooked. Since then, I've seen them four times with my favorite show being the 2000 Dallas show.

I used to keep a bootleg trading site under the pseudonym Mr Monty Hall and I hope some of you might remember me (I stopped hosting the site in 2005). I remember a few names from some of the other boards and look forward to chatting with you.

I have a pretty big bootleg collection (up through around 2002 with only a few boots since then). I get them mostly from DC++ now.

I play guitar (not professionally) and love alternative, hard rock, and progressive music. Some of my favorite bands other than The Cure are Live (the band), Pink Floyd, Genesis, Radiohead, Harvey Danger, Placebo, Rise Against, System of a Down, Fink, Thrice, and 30 Seconds to Mars. I love reading horror and fantasy (H. P. Lovecraft and Lord Dunsany are my current favorites).

I have a two year old son and still consider myself a new father. He is the best thing in my life!

Glad to meet you all.
"But real lives are the reason why
we want to live another life." - Out of This World

nezbleu

nezbleu - 43 years youmg. first saw the cure september 1979 in birmingham... my first ever band , they supported the banshees. hi to all. and especially to anyone from banshees sites.

dsanchez

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Curefans.com!

Ou-est que tu habites en France? Felicitations pour le bebe :)

I hope your stay here will be great. Should you have any questions feel free to contact us to info@curefans.com or by writing to any of our moderators.

Welcome again to Curefans.com :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

imaginary_twin

hello everyonee!

Im new here, my name is Andres, the Cure have been my favorite band and a very important part of my life since almost 7 years now, I live in Panama, a really boring place btw, but I was born in Ecuador and half Chilean lol ... well just want to meet some the cure fans and have a nice talk, hope we get a long easily :)

ohh and here my myspace www.myspace.com/andresmisfit

cheers! ;D

chipdandy

Yoyo. My name is chris, im 25 with an amazing fiance and a 10 month old daughter named lily..who loves "mint car" !

I grew up listening to alot of different music.

The Cure being my most fav.

Strangly, the get up kids, jets to brazil, jawbreaker, mineral, pop unknown, and sunny day real estate is what branched me out of the radio friendly world.

My favs are new order, DM , A certain Ratio, M83, Bjork, Minus the Bear & so many others...

Big Star Wars(originals) fan.

LOTR are awesome.

New Zealand is like lord of the rings.

Favorite TV shows has got to be Arrested Development, Strangers with Candy, Seinfeld...Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!

Favorite Cure Songs:

The upstairs room
Lament
Bloodflowers
Push
A strange day
M
want
the big hand
cloudberry
torture
disentigration
charlotte sometimes
a short term effect

what am i doing...i love all cure...except for self titled and 4:13

although i think the hungry ghost is pretty good.

trust.fr

hello,
I'm 38 years old and I'm french
why this magnific band?because they are the best.....
as soon trust.fr

Strange Attraction

Can I use some of your lipstick?

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Hi!!! I'm Helen. i just discovered the cure a few months ago and now i don't know how i survived before that   :smth020 it feels like all the music i listened to before is kind of weak compared to the cure....
I'm 17 years old and from Germany, sadly i never got to see them live but i am still hoping....
I'm still learning so if i say weird things please correct me  ;)
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

dsanchez

Welcome/Bienvenue/Wilkommen to our newest Curefans.com members

We hope your stay in Curefans.com will be good.

Don't forget to take a time to check our rules, do an advanced search about any subject you want, check the international zone if you want to speak with people in your language, check the gallery or add a pin in your map profile to know where are you coming from ;)

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

sorrywrongnumber

Hi,
I'm Erica and I am 11 years old.
I have always liked The Cure as my Mum and Dad are big fans.
I have been to 2 cure concerts, Rome October 2008 and London's 02 in Feb 09. I hope i will get to see them a lot more !

Erica

Strange Attraction

Can I use some of your lipstick?

alwaysprayingforRAIN

welcome sorrywrongnumber!!! it's great to know that eleven year olds like the cure :) and I'm sooo jealous about the concerts  i hope you have a great time here
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you