Tim Pope: "I am going with The Cure for their Latin American 2013 Tour"

Started by dsanchez, February 17, 2013, 16:01:14

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

From Tim's website:

"I am really happy to tell you that I am indeed going to be going on the Cure tour of Latin America at the start of April. Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia and Mexico. Their new line-up, with Robert, Simon, Roger, Jason and Reeves on guitar, should prove to be one of their best. I will probably write more about what I am doing there at a later date. Hint: it will doubtless involve cameras"

http://www.timpope.tv/posts/cure-lat-am-tour
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

blackpiratejenny

Whatever he comes up with, a man who publicly wanted to be a tree can't do no wrong :)

Ulrich

His blog said this recently:
QuoteOK, so the final push begins and we are on the home straight now with the tour. This time next week we will all be back home. It's been a fun if not slightly hectic journey. Feels like everything is a bit of a blur to me. It's been great meeting the fans and talking with them on camera. Quite humbling, actually. I know the band think this, too. We have loads of amazing footage 'in the can' - the gigs themselves, talking with people, atmospheric 'other stuff.' (...)
People keep saying to me, 'When will we be seeing all this?' Really hard to say. All I know is it's going to take a hell of a time to look through everything and then edit everything together to tell the story of the tour and then to mix the sound, etc.

Guess we'll have to wait for this for a while. But hopefully will be worth it.  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...