Hi I am scatcat

Started by scatcat, October 02, 2007, 07:40:42

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

:smth023 :D
Hi I am scatcat, fromm the cure.com.website. I heard about this site from there.. I was looking for a friendly site to chat with other fans.
Ilove The Cure, I just saw them play in Melbourne 12th August. I have been a fan since the 80's. I am 39 years old,(divorced for many years now). I have a beautiful  :!:12 year old son, I took him to his first ever concert...THE CURE!! he loves their music and he reckons I look like Robert's sister!!   :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

:? :? How can I get the cool star rating system and what's it all about??  :smth020 :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Welcome along LoveURobert & scatcat.
@ scatcat. The ratings change as you post more.
I can't remember how many means what rating, so I suggest you join in some discussions & see where it takes you. :D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

Quote from: Steve on October 02, 2007, 12:25:30
I can't remember how many means what rating, so I suggest you join in some discussions & see where it takes you. :D

thanx steve, I've been checking in all day, but no-one around, so I'll keep serching.. :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

If you check out the "something else" section, you'll find loads of other stuff that people are talking about.
Just post around on what seems to interest you. I'm sure you'll get someone pick up on it.
With you being in Oz (you are aren't you?) the time difference can mean most of us Northern hemisphere folks'll be making z's when you're awake.
But you should be able to find cherry red, nausearockpig, rogue & some others around when you're awake.
I just leave myself logged on all day & reply when I get a second while I'm at work.

Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

may i just say that it's not really a competition or something, to get some stars....
so no panic...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Cure Freak

Nice to meet you too, LuvURobert .
And welcome scatcat .

Steve

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 02, 2007, 12:57:25

may i just say that it's not really a competition or something, to get some stars....
so no panic...

:shock:
Oh bum! I'd better log off then huh ? ;)
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on October 02, 2007, 13:01:54
Quote from: japanesebaby on October 02, 2007, 12:57:25

so no panic...

:shock:
Oh bum! I'd better log off then huh ? ;)

why would that be?
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

silversand

Welcome scatcat and miao  :smth039

scatcat

Quote from: silversand on October 02, 2007, 15:47:58
Welcome scatcat and miao  :smth039

Hi silversand and welcome to Miao.. I have a pussycat, 9 years old and bigger than the average dog, he's my buddy, my surrogate child when my son shares time with his dad, and we sometimes call him "Chairman Mao" or "Scatilla the Hun" or just puss..or just "scat the cat" (TOPCAT FANS WILL GET THIS) depending on his mood and demands. . :lol:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

LuvURobert

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!  And hi to the other newbies, Scatcat and Miao as well.
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"