Hey I am Jenn

Started by Meddy, September 27, 2007, 04:22:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Meddy

Hey I am Jenn.  I live in Northern Minnesota and am 23 years old. I have been a Cure fan since I was about 9 years old, along with Siouxsie.  My sister introduced me to there music she has (so she says) "evolved" in listening to other music and is no longer die hard.  However, I am and will remain so.  I finally get to see them live, and I am so damn excited, that I will be surprised if I don't die from the anticipation.  I think that out of the population of 15,000 I am the only person who knows who the Cure are... :smth019  Tsk tsk...they have no idea what they are missing.
"I want to live deeply, and suck the marrow from life." HDT

AlluivialL

Quote from: Meddy on September 27, 2007, 04:22:25
Hey I am Jenn.  I live in Northern Minnesota and am 23 years old. I have been a Cure fan since I was about 9 years old, along with Siouxsie.  My sister introduced me to there music she has (so she says) "evolved" in listening to other music and is no longer die hard.  However, I am and will remain so.  I finally get to see them live, and I am so damn excited, that I will be surprised if I don't die from the anticipation.  I think that out of the population of 15,000 I am the only person who knows who the Cure are... :smth019  Tsk tsk...they have no idea what they are missing.

Lol, I'm from Minnesota too, I moved though. I know, nobody out there knows who they are, it's really stupid.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Meddy

Yeah I don't mind so much living here.  I am opening the eyes of the ladies that I work with.  I refuse to budge on listening to them. 

AlluivialL

Ah, yeah. I'd much rather live in Minnesota than CA, but I don't really have a choice.

Meddy

Well the option is always open after you turn 18.  I suppose those, I should go now.  I have to get to bed and get up and go to work.  Maybe I will chat with you again next time I am on. Have a good evening. :D

AlluivialL

Yes I know, I plan on moving back when I turn 18.

It was nice to meet you.