Halloween pics

Started by Cure Freak, October 29, 2007, 11:07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

Here is, me as Robert Smith, before I went to a Halloween party, Saturday night.

ROGUE

You look really good !!  :smth023
with the stars on the pokets and everything  :-D

Did you cut your hair or how you do that? You look good dressed as Robert, even better than Rob does  :D

hehehe Just noticed the chin split- whats it called, very good- you've done your research.  :lol:

Cure Freak

thanks ROGUE.
No, I didn't cut my hair. I acquired a  cheap wig and played with it. wished i could of done more on it though.
that's a butt chin or double chin.
again, thank you. :smth001

iwannashagsimon

Cute pictures Cure Freak. :-D  Brings back memories for me.  Years ago me and some pals went as the Cure.  One was Robert, another was Porl and I was Simon.  Only problem was the gal who went as Porl I feel had no clue who the Cure were!  Ah, but she was a good sport. :)

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Sussex

Aha! Love to see your redish lips Cure Freak! way cool.. :smth023
"Thick As Shit"

ROGUE

Cure Freak- do you collect porcelain cats? I like the ginger cat in pic - I have some, but not many and a pair of wooden
carved cats that look cute.

I got some lollies for halloween but noone came, sometimes the kids on my street do, but not this year, lots of chocolate
for me  :-D

Cure Freak

iwannashagsimon ~ thank you. I bet you all  looked great. Dressing up is all in fun. I love to still do it, at my age. I love pretending to be someone for a day.

Janko ~thanks!
was a nice party. not that great. it was a co worker's party and the only people i knew where the ones i work with. and, only, a few peeps knew who i was . but, it was all in fun and i did get wasted.

Sussex ~thanks. :smth001

ROGUE ~ thanks and  no, one of my ex's aunts gave me that and another one, a while back. she also gave me some cuter porcelain kitten magnets.

Halloween is tomorrow, here actually.

Carnage Visor

It's a cleft chin! Not a butt chin! A CLEFT!!!

God, I had to grow up hearin that from everyone: "You have a butt chin! Hahaha!"  :roll:

Not only that, but I had a double chin as well...fat under my chin, I was chubby...I used to wear scarfs to try and cover it up...

I'm going as Robert (Halloween is tomorrow) but I have no costume...hopefully I'll look okay and my mom will take me out to Sal. Army tonight to shop.

Hero

WOW you look great Cure Freak!!!

I was going to be siouxsie for halloween but my hair is too long so i think i will be kate bush instead haha!

LuvURobert

:smth006 Hi, Cure Freak.  I love your Halloween pics!! You look great as Mr. Smith :-D 

I would love to dress up like Robert sometime, but that might look kinda funny... being that I'm half Asian and all. :lol:  :smth043 :smth044
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Carnage Visor

Today, in the last minute, we ran to Salvation army and picked up my costume...it was a bit embarassing since we had to shop in the girl's isle.

Anyway, I got these black leggings (like tights), a long flowy white shirt, a black vest, and some giant boots. Now I need a headband, my Robert hairdo (which will be hard with my flimsy thin hair, which is more like Porl's than Roberts) and I need to dye it.

I'm almost ready!!! :rocker

I will post some pics later!

Cure Freak

CV~ Sorry to upset you. it was a bit of a joke. but i usually refer to it as a double chin.
Hero~ thank you. Kate Bush wouild be cool. :smth023
LuvURobert ~ thank you. i've seen your pics and i really don't see the problem for you to dress up as him. you probably make a gereat Robert. :smth023

Carnage Visor

Oh, no problem! I was kind of purposely overacting for comedic effect that didn't transfer through text...oops!

silversand

Cool pictures Cure Freak   8)
You look great as Robert  :smth023