Video Games

Started by Bone, November 11, 2005, 04:52:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Bone

Hey how bout a topic about video games.

I want Madden NFL 2006 SOOOOOO BAD. And for non-American people its football but not soccar.

I also want Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and Ultimate Spiderman
-Bone

egon_beeblebrox

I mainly play old Nintendo games. Super Mario Bros. 3 is still the greatest video game ever created as far as I'm concerned.

But I do love the Grand Theft Auto games. Especially Vice City. Gotta love those pop tunes.
"A Hand in my Mouth. A Life Spills into the Flowers."

Stu

I've got a PS2 and inmy humble opinion the best game at the moment has to be Resident Evil 4 8)  8)  8)  8) .

My other favourite is Fifa 2006 :D  :D  :D .

bclark93

My Ps2 is broken at the moment. Need to find a replacement laser  :evil:

I just replaced my Xbox with a much bigger HD, updated my dashboard and stuffed it with most of the recent emulators.
Out to give a few more hours of fun at Chrono Trigger, Super Castlevania
IV & Metriod!

Nintendo and SNES rocked back in the day! Playing these games now brings back so many great gaming memories!  :-D

I've read all the raves about RE4 for the PS2. I've been itching to play it!!

bclark93

Plus you guys over in the UK have that excellent football (soccer) game
called 'Pro Evolution Soccer'.  THAT GAME ROCKS!!!!!

Its a shame that title isnt available over here in the States. Its one of the best sports games I've ever played on the Ps2.

Joe

I'm not big on sports games. But I do like the Timesplitters series and the Grand Theft Auto series of course. The hitman games are fun too.

Though I rarely buy video games, I usually just rent them, unless there is one I really want.

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

I'm a closeted game geek but haven't had much time for it in a long while but recently I bought a PS3  :smth023  :-D

I also bought these games: