Fourth Single is ...

Started by Trust..., July 08, 2008, 09:20:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

If we can believe Wikipedia and Ebay will be the fourth single The Perfect Boy I found this allready two weeks before on Wikipedia and today on COF.

Not really a big surprise but good to know.  ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

soulmate

Cooool! It's the "new song" I prefer so far... Can't wait to hear what the studio version sounds like...

temptation-cure

so cool f*cking amazing i really like this song already can't wait neither to hear the studio version XD :):) :-D :-D :-D
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

frog_s

Wow great to hear! I can't wait as well

scatcat

:D :-D ;)

I am absolutely blown away that this is the fourth single.. I was praying.. and I can't wait to hear the studio version myself!!

wooo-hooo   :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

mint car

it's very nice imagine that this song will be a fourth single  ;) I hope, because this song is full of energy like Push song I think...  :) :)
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

billee

The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

tigermilk

Very excited indeed! I'm intrigued to see the artwork as well, so far I've really liked all 3 covers.

jmusiclover

Cool. Was hoping for either that or Underneath The Stars.

mikeang

Great choice for fourth single and the new album is shaping to be one of their strongest in awhile.

thecupcakegeisha

I am in love with this idea.  I am so happy that they decided to put out singles like this.  It gives me something to look forward to each month.  :smth023 :smth020

nausearockpig

hahaha... I decided to look for the single artwork on Google images with Safesearch off half expecting the results I got.... I kinda guessed the results but thought I'd get one hit that I wanted to see....

ah google, you always amuse me..