Robert's musical preferences

Started by revolt_again, March 13, 2014, 17:23:44

Previous topic - Next topic

revolt_again

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before or not, but here it goes anyway - RS's favourite music artists (this was possibly taken from the old Chain of Flowers website, but I can't be sure):

and also the trees*the associates*j s bach*banco de gaia*barber*beastie boys*the beatles*be bop deluxe*beethoven*belly*frank black*black grape*borodin*david bowie*brahms*the breeders*kate bush*can*captain beefheart*chapterhouse*chopin*cocteau twins*alice cooper*elvis costello*cowboy junkies*cranes*curve*debussy*deftones*depeche mode*dinosaur jnr*nick drake*earth wind and fire*eat static*ekova*en vogue*flying neutrinos*ani di franco*future loop foundation*reeves gabrels*garbage*the god machine*alex harvey*jimi hendrix*hole*billie holiday*the human league*janis ian*the jackson five*elmore james*the jesus and mary chain*joy division*khachaturian*the kinks*anita lane*led zeppelin*liszt*nils lofgren*lush*mahler*melanie*natalie merchant*mogwai*mozart*my bloody valentine*my favourite dentist is dead*nine inch nails*nirvana*heather nova*the only ones*beth orton*astor piazzolla*pixies*placebo*the prodigy*prokofiev*the psychedelic furs*puccini*dj rap*ride*the (old!) rolling stones*roxy music*satie*schubert*the sex pistols*skunk anansie*mokhtar al said*sierra maestra*sinatra*the smashing pumpkins*sneaker pimps*strauss(es!)*sugar*supergrass*t rex*tchaikovsky*thin lizzy*suzanne vega*verdi*tom waits*muddy waters*howlin' wolf...

An interesting and eclectic mix, to say the least..  :)