What shoes are you wearing?

Started by Breizhcurefan, March 16, 2006, 19:39:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa.Lovecat

these are my favourite shoes. they are a bit like 80s-robert-shoes, i think and that's why i love them so much  :-D
(those on the picture aren't mine, but they are exactly the same ;))

I could kill you without trying, that's accuracy :-D

japanesebaby

i've been forced to wear smart shoes with a bit too high heels as it's back to work starting this week. and my feet are just killing me. :(
thank god i have a day off from work tomorrow and so i can go back wearing these.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

silversand

@ Lisa.Lovecat: cool trainers  :smth023

@ japanesebay: also cool trainers  :smth023
Are these trainers from converse?
Thanks for your answer in advance :)

japanesebaby

Quote from: silversand on August 14, 2008, 00:42:29
@ japanesebay: also cool trainers  :smth023
Are these trainers from converse?
Thanks for your answer in advance :)

no, mine are not converse. just some cheaper brand - but ok for me. ;) (i don't really care about brands a lot, i just buy what is comfortable for me.)

(but i use up several pairs per year. once i remember i had just bought new ones, then i traveled to germany to see two muse concerts and after this trip the sneakers were just totally destroyed and i had to throw them away. :-P)

if i don't wear sneakers then i wear heavy steal-toed army boots. all other shoes i simply find more or less uncomfortable!

silversand

Thanks for your answer japanesebay :)

You know my favourite shoes are Doc Martens, because they are comfortable and i like this kind of shoes very much.
So i can't wear more let me say feminine ones like sandals or high heels (see Porl for example). I would twist my ankle i think  :)

mint car

I wearing... my red roosters

or

;)
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

disintegration

Quote from: Lisa.Lovecat on August 13, 2008, 21:19:19
these are my favourite shoes. they are a bit like 80s-robert-shoes, i think and that's why i love them so much  :-D
(those on the picture aren't mine, but they are exactly the same ;))

Very beautiful this shoes!!!!
Where I can buy this shoes?
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

~*CherryRed*~

I'm a HUGE boot wearer! As some may already know, I own Docs (naturally!) and a whole range of other boots. These are my latest edition! (an opportunity to show off!) and are called Creeper Boots (with straps) made by Demonia. Ebay sells 'em!

"prone to flights of whimsy"

~*CherryRed*~

Hmm, can anyone tell me how to resize images in here?!  :roll:

japanesebaby

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on August 30, 2008, 14:25:58
Hmm, can anyone tell me how to resize images in here?!  :roll:

i guess if you post a direct link to an image uploaded elsewhere, it's displayed here in the same size as the original. i don't know any trick to do it afterwords, sorry.
some photo sizes offer resizing when you upload over there, meaning that the photo is resized in the uploading process (like www.imageshack.us). some other sites might give you "ready made" direct links with different photo sizes after you've uploaded your pics there. so i suppose it depends on where you're uploading your pics. 

scatcat

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on August 30, 2008, 14:24:47
I'm a HUGE boot wearer! As some may already know, I own Docs (naturally!) and a whole range of other boots. These are my latest edition! (an opportunity to show off!) and are called Creeper Boots (with straps) made by Demonia. Ebay sells 'em!

LUV the boots ~*CherryRed*~  !

I just recently got myself some doc's 20 up black flat, and also 20-up heeled.. I can't wait to wear them... maybe to the next Cure Concert.. ??

.. and hopefully we'll BE there wearing our fav boots altogether!   ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

~*CherryRed*~

Hahaha Scatcat... scatdodat! (lol, don't mind me, just thought I'd try some beatniking!!) We shall most def. have to wear our BOOTS to the next greatly anticipated Cure Tour - the BOOT GRRLS are in town! HA!!

Can't wait really, I'm literally falling apart at the seams for lack of live Cure! the DVDs I have are some respite, but alas, I feel a need for the real thing! I'm so glad to see someone else buy a pair of 20up Docs! I'm guessing they're not steelcap matey? I persoanlly can't wear non steel cap Docs anymore... once you've owned a pair of steelcaps, you'll never look back! I reckon they just look better once they're all worn in - thats my opinion anyways!

Can you post a photo of your high heeled ones, as I'm a nosey cow!!! I think I know what style you may have, but then Doc Martens have produced SO many new lines these days it's hard to keep up with whats out there!

~*CherryRed*~

Oi, I found these Docs... how cool are they!?! Hmm, can I afford another pair of BOOTS so soon?!

This is where I found them: http://curefans.com/index.php?action=post;topic=3515.100;num_replies=101

dsanchez

I've bought today these nice Reebok SH311. They're very similar to the one Robert is wearing in the Friday I'm In Love video, although the shoe laces are black (white in the video) and the tongue is smaller.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Fabien G

For the past 20 years, Dr Martens 1460, 8 eyelets boots, flower decorated ones.