Jason Cooper errors, erros, erros

Started by jasonerros, March 18, 2009, 05:45:50

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on March 18, 2009, 22:22:24
And being the member of my favourite band, it makes me angry.

but why doesn't it then make you angry that the cure (being the best band in the planet) doesn't have the best drummer in the planet? i could udnerstand that a lot better than this.

at least i never agreed with the attitude that when you're a fan of some band, then i somehow "need to" defend an protect anything and everything they do, even if i don't like it.
because you sound a bit like that now: it's contradictory that you do admit that jason isn't such a great drummer but still cannot accept criticism towards him just because he's a member of the cure. i don't fully understand the logic behind that, sorry.

And knowing is the second time this guy does this (comes here, post his link, dissapear) then makes me angry as well.

i don't know what's there to be angry about, really. he's posting a link but doesn't want to stick around to discuss - there's nothing wrong in that, imo.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

fiction

I know normally we have the "right" to mock of public persons, because they're "public". But I personally never agreed with this.

But there is the freedom of choice. I agree with you in not beleiving in mocking.

And knowing is the second time this guy does this (comes here, post his link,dissapear) then makes me angry as well.

I can see how that pisses you off.

But yes, we live in a democracy in Curefans, that's why he posted a link to his video and everyone can express their opinions 8)

I believe in that. I kinda like this site and most of the topics and I have to say that I´m rather impressed of your knowledge of all different cure items and songs.
again and again and again and again and again and...

Trust...

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 18, 2009, 22:20:55
perhaps you need to become a musician first yourself, to experience and understand it first hand. ;)

Maybe you're right, I'm also not a musician, so I don't hear the mistakes and I'm glad I don't. And that's the difference I suppose.

But I still think:

I have faith and trust in The Cure and I love the music from first to last with all the members!  

And people who think to do it better than Jason, stand up. It's not easy to play for such a crowd, with knowing people are watching you to make a video with Jason's mistakes! And please don't look in the past, but in the future.
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

japanesebaby

Quote from: Trust... on March 18, 2009, 22:33:38
And please don't look in the past, but in the future.

yes, i agree about this very much: we should look in the future and hope that the cure gets a better drummer!  :D

It's not easy to play for such a crowd, with knowing people are watching you to make a video with Jason's mistakes!

surely it's not easy for you or me - but for him it is a daily job! so he must be as sharp as you and i are in our daily job. a lot of people would get sacked if they kept making many mistakes all the time - just think of a brain surgeon: if his hand slips, we wouldn't say "well it was not easy, he was nervous" - he must not be that nervous.
ok a brain surgeon has more responsibility than a rock drummer, sure. but what i'm saying is that people choose their jobs themselves and that means they can be expected to master their professions too.

And people who think to do it better than Jason, stand up.

but for instance, if i took a bus ride and the driver was driving insanely and dangerously badly, then i could only complain if i could drive better than him? how about people without drivers' license, they couldn't complain?
i think they could! so in my opinion, you don't always have to be better than someone in something, in order to recognize good work from bad work.

i'm not trying to be a pain here, just trying to explain what i mean  :)

I have faith and trust in The Cure

me too  :)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

alwaysprayingforRAIN

of course everybody can think about jason and the cure in general what they want, but don't you think that creating a account just to complain about jason and then disappear is a bit weird. that person probably joined several forums and posted the same thing. thats just ridiculous and somebody putting so much effort  in  doing this is definitely hating.
from the point were you spend more time complaining and fighting over the topic than actually listening and enjoying the music itself, the whole thing is a little bit over the top!!!!

so maybe we should all relax and listen to our favorite cure song  :D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

fiction

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on March 19, 2009, 16:47:51
so maybe we should all relax and listen to our favorite cure song  :D

WORDS!
again and again and again and again and again and...

R.J.S

what is the name of the song?

is sad but true.... :smth011
Bogarry