2008 North American Tour DVD

Started by curry301, May 13, 2008, 05:03:16

Previous topic - Next topic

jct

they filmed paris, charlotte, msg...hope they will release something!
maybe we sind something under the xmas tree :)

birdmad69

Quote from: jvm1 on June 17, 2008, 20:08:47
It would have been cool if they had done like depeche mode and erasure in their past tours. Some company recorded every single show and sold them separately, printed a limited number of cds or you could download the show from their website along with the artwork
great idea, the trecording quality was pretty good too, now if i could rememebr the name of the company that would be extra awesome

The company that put these out was Live Here Now.  And that would be bliss if the Cure did that.  I downloaded some Depeche concerts that played the older obscurer encores like Photographic from the Touring the Angel tour.  One could hope, but I doubt they did that.

MintCarSpiderMan

Quote from: Bloodflower on June 14, 2008, 06:39:58
Quote from: hpantazo on June 12, 2008, 15:42:46
I would think they should do another leg for the U.S tour after the album is out, and film that for a DVD

I expect another NA tour next year.

I'm with you. 

Need to see Fascination Street.  :)

MintCarSpiderMan

Quote from: jct on June 23, 2008, 04:15:42
they filmed paris, charlotte, msg...hope they will release something!
maybe we sind something under the xmas tree :)

MSG was on Fuse, did you miss it?  :(

jvm1

Quote from: birdmad69 on June 29, 2008, 23:39:19
Quote from: jvm1 on June 17, 2008, 20:08:47
It would have been cool if they had done like depeche mode and erasure in their past tours. Some company recorded every single show and sold them separately, printed a limited number of cds or you could download the show from their website along with the artwork
great idea, the trecording quality was pretty good too, now if i could rememebr the name of the company that would be extra awesome

The company that put these out was Live Here Now.  And that would be bliss if the Cure did that.  I downloaded some Depeche concerts that played the older obscurer encores like Photographic from the Touring the Angel tour.  One could hope, but I doubt they did that.

Thanks
I couldn't remmeber who did it!
It seems like a few of the bands on the mute label did this, see client, erasure...