2022.10.29 München - Olympiahalle (Germany)

Started by dsanchez, December 06, 2021, 15:28:58

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

mehrlicht

Ulrich

Did you enjoy it, mehrlicht?  :)

Setlist (looks like they moved several songs into the encore):

Alone, Pictures Of You, Kyoto Song, A Night Like This, Lovesong, And Nothing Is Forever, Cold, Burn, At Night, A Strange Day, Push, Play For Today, Want, Shake Dog Shake, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Endsong

I Can Never Say Goodbye, Plainsong, Disintegration

Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Close To Me, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, A Forest, Boys Don't Cry
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

mehrlicht

Quote from: Ulrich on October 30, 2022, 12:01:28Did you enjoy it, mehrlicht?  :)

Setlist (looks like they moved several songs into the encore):

Alone, Pictures Of You, Kyoto Song, A Night Like This, Lovesong, And Nothing Is Forever, Cold, Burn, At Night, A Strange Day, Push, Play For Today, Want, Shake Dog Shake, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Endsong

I Can Never Say Goodbye, Plainsong, Disintegration

Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Close To Me, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, A Forest, Boys Don't Cry

Hi.
It was special. I don't know why but it was emotional for me. Not like the previous times.

I was disappointed. Reports of Faith in the soundcheck and then no Faith. And a mild setlist.

The high points were coldBurn and endSong. Of course, the unexpected Doing The Unstuck and also unexpected A Forest. 

I didn't like Disintegration. And 'the good encore' was not that good. But I like I can Never say Goodbye.

One friend of mine recommended 2 shorter different shows in each city (in the same night....). To appease the greeks and the trojans.

But i'm looking forward for the next tour. Hoping it will be less pop than this obe.

Cheers

Ulrich

Quote from: mehrlicht on October 30, 2022, 12:37:51It was special. I don't know why but it was emotional for me.

It always was for me (I think), right from the first time in 1992 up to 2016 (where I witnessed a "Disintegration"-setlist with almost all the songs from the album)!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

curefans.com members @disintegration and @Lady (first and second from right to left) in the first row at the band's show in Munich

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo