What made you feel sad today?

Started by scatcat, November 16, 2007, 15:08:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 14, 2009, 20:10:29
Quote from: Trust... on March 14, 2009, 19:47:32
Somebody stool my name  :cry:

(i'm guessing what you mean here)
don't be sad Trust...  i've had my name has been stolen several times  (btw that's the reason why i added "THE" instead of "the" to my "secondary title" here, hehe).
and usernames that look very similar are common in these fan forums - people want to pick names from same songs.

on-topic*): i was almost hit by a car today. some pompous dude driving a mercedes (what else :roll:), talking on a cell-phone while driving (which is actually illegal). and i was even using a pedestran crossing - yet the driver didn't even slow down.
some people just shouldn't be allowed to have a drivers' license. :smth011

*) edit: actually it was slightly off-topic as it should have been on "angry today" thread, actually. anyway.

Yes, I know, nothing to feel sad  :roll: It's just if I was making a profile on this forum I had several times the message this profile excist allready. So I search for another name, the title of a song but also meaning of the word. In my meaning you have not the solution with an extra point or a capital or ... Otherwise we look all the same??? Not very original ha.

BTW off topic: How are you after you're hard day today? Still snow in your country?

Greets. Trust...
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

japanesebaby

Quote from: Trust... on March 14, 2009, 20:23:42
In my meaning you have not the solution with an extra point or a capital or ...

i think yours is original-looking because of those details - no confusions.  :D

Quote from: Trust... on March 14, 2009, 20:23:42
BTW off topic: How are you after you're hard day today? Still snow in your country?

i'm fine, thanks for asking. about weather --> http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,3781.msg61691.html#msg61691
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Meddy

How easliy someone who "loves" you just tosses you aside.  How a friend who once said that you're "irreplaceable" has done just that!  And I was told "you'd like her! she's alot like you!" Don't try to replace me!  How dare he!?!  Someone who may not have been by boyfriend/lover right now, but my best friend; someone I truly felt was my soulmate has just tossed me aside...like yesterday's garbage.  14 years...on a friendship, on a love that I thought was untainted...what a load of utter, disgusting, disappointing shit!

"Get it out! Get it out! Get your f*cking voice out of my head! I never wanted this, I never wanted any of this."
"I want to live deeply, and suck the marrow from life." HDT

feebee42

I'm sorry, Meddy. That really sucks  :smth011
There is no end to the stars and the wind.
There is only you yourself,
who aren't who you think you are.

Meddy

to feebee42: one thing that made me smile today:  Our cats look very similar! He he he!
"I want to live deeply, and suck the marrow from life." HDT

feebee42

Yep, I thought that too, Medddy!  :lol:

He made me smile today - chasing up and down the stairs and sliding across the floor like a complete fool. Anyone would think I had an elephant in the house - hee!

So not sad today, anyway...
There is no end to the stars and the wind.
There is only you yourself,
who aren't who you think you are.

Trust...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on July 09, 2009, 14:06:53
Something  :(

whatever it is my friend i hope it goes far far away and stops making you sad!!!!!  :smth056
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Trust...

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on July 09, 2009, 14:16:49

whatever it is my friend i hope it goes far far away and stops making you sad!!!!!  :smth056

Thank you, that's so sweet  ;)

dsanchez

just read this... hope is nothing serious... :(
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on July 19, 2009, 20:42:14

just read this... hope is nothing serious... :(

:D Not really? I'm fine again, thank you  ;)

lostflower4

In my 29 years of life, today was the first time I saw a dead person:

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail6371.cfm?Id=87750

I wasn't sure of it at the time, but the situation looked quite grave. Upon taking this exit I saw a tipped motorcycle and a guy lying face first on the ground, completely motionless, with one of his shoes fallen off.

Considering the swarm of emergency vehicles and the fact that nobody was rushing to give him aid, I had a feeling it was already over.  :(

Anyway, I just found out for sure when I got back home a few hours ago. I must have just missed the accident by a few minutes!

I did have my camera with me and could have easily taken a photo, but something didn't feel right about it. It was just too bizarre, seeing something like that so up close and personal.

fiction

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 26, 2009, 11:36:48
In my 29 years of life, today was the first time I saw a dead person:

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail6371.cfm?Id=87750

I wasn't sure of it at the time, but the situation looked quite grave. Upon taking this exit I saw a tipped motorcycle and a guy lying face first on the ground, completely motionless, with one of his shoes fallen off.

Considering the swarm of emergency vehicles and the fact that nobody was rushing to give him aid, I had a feeling it was already over.  :(

Anyway, I just found out for sure when I got back home a few hours ago. I must have just missed the accident by a few minutes!

I did have my camera with me and could have easily taken a photo, but something didn't feel right about it. It was just too bizarre, seeing something like that so up close and personal.

I can easilly understand what You´ve been through. Me and a friend once saw an old lady on a scooter beeing rampooned by a bus. We didn´t react normally on the situation (if there is a normal way to react upon) and hardly know how to move our car or in what direction we were supposed to move it. The thing was that we saw the lady to our right and the bus which was coming from our right aswell and the old lady just looked to her left and then drove off right in front of the bus. I remember that I was thinking, "Well she´s gonna make it" cause I thought that the bus moved really, really slow, like in slow-motion but the impact was terrible. The force from it lifted the old lady some 20 metres and cruched her to the asphalt and the scene was just surreal. We couldn´t believe what we´d just witnessed. The old lady had had a basket full of fruits on her scooter and as I remeber it the apples, pears and oranges sort of gathered round her head like drawn there by an invisible magnet. It was blood all around her skull and everything around was so quiet. It was really spooky and I don´t think that I would´ve taken any picture either, have I had a kamera at that moment.
again and again and again and again and again and...

japanesebaby

some experiences there, it makes you stop for a while.
years ago i was driving in a car and came to a site near a lake shore where a guy was lying in the middle of the road with some paramedics trying to give him first aid. the guy had been in an open boat out in a lake and had been struck by a lighting. amazingly, the other people in the boat weren't hurt at all and nor was the (wooden) boat. but  the guy who was hit was already dead when the paramedics finally arrived. that happened before the era of mobile phones so it took a while to get to the shore and then run to the nearest house to call for help.

and it's really not a time you really think about taking photos (sometimes i wonder how some journalists who travel to some war/natural hazard areas can keep on taking photos in the middle of really shocking situations. i guess it takes a special state of mind, to stay focused on the professional side and just keep shooting no mater what happened). however, i have a "photo" of the guy lying on the road is somehow carved into my memory very detailedly nevertheless.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Trust...

People I know there son from 9 months died last week  :cry:
Funeral coming Thursday  :(