2008.02.25 München - Olympiahalle (Germany)

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2007, 19:47:26

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Mon 25 Munich Olympiahalle
TICKETS ON SALE Sat 29th Sept 9am
thecure@karsten-jahnke.de
Tickethotline: +49 (0)1805-62 62 80
(0,14 â,¬ / per Minute, cellphone prices may differ )

Buy tickets
http://www.karsten-jahnke.de/tickets.php?artist=1985&event=7075

[lacrima mosa will cover this event]

Setlist
Mainset:
Plainsong, Prayer for rain, A strange day, Alt.end, The blood, The end of the world, Lovesong, Picture of you, Lullaby, From the edge of the deep green sea, Please project, The walk, Push, Inbetween days, Just like heaven, Primary, A boy I never knew, Shake dog shake, Never enough, Wrong number, The baby screms, One hundred years, Disintegration.

Encore 1: The lovecats, Let's go to bed, Freak show, Friday I'm in love, Close to me, Why can't I be you?
Encore 2: Three imaginary boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys don't cry, Jumping someone else train, Grinding halt, 10:15 Saturday night, Killing an Arab.
Encore 3: Play for today, A forest.

SMS lacrima mosa:
18h27:
"I'm at the venue now, will tell when 65 starts!
19h23:
"pre show-music: INTERPOL, the new CD !!
I'm here with
vnvrum from CUREFANS.com having a beer !"
19h31:
"65 days started!"
20h00:
"End of 65 days, the screens are back!!"
20h54:
"screens don't work"
20h58:
"the blood! the screens work!"
21h07:
"lovesong, sound is perfect!! crowd calm...band wearing the usual clothes"
21h39:
"a night like this, Peruvian flag in the  crown! :D go David!"
21h39:
"wrong!!! not anlt! push! sorry!
21h43:
"inbetween days is back! :D"
21h59:
"shake dog shake! nice screen in the back! never seen that for sds!!"
22h38:
"lovecats!
Robert Smith:"I don't know how you like the next couple songs ... ! :D""

22h45:
"Robert Smith: I don't speak any german ... only: bitte nicht storen!"
23 h00:"end of first encore"
"Robert Smith:enough of this pop stuff!!!"

23h10:
"boys don't cry! crowd going nuts!!"
23h25:
"they will come back!!!RS told us!"
23h45:
"show was 3h07min! I hope everyone on curefans.com had fun, I have a2.5 hours drive home!
Cheers see you soon!"

Live webcam:

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lacrima mosa

i'll be there!!! monday night... 3 hours drive (one way)... has to be!!!
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

silversand

I'll be there too!!!!  :)
Of course it's my hometown :D

lacrima mosa

just ordered my ticket!! looking forward... first time that i see a concert in munich!!
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

Dirk_X

i'm also at the munich concert..can't wait....

Lady

Mmmm... this date is very interesting for me, too... :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

drowning

this date sounds good,
in 2000 i met there the band after the concert

its a must ?

silversand

If someone wants to buy a ticket for the show in Munich and don't want to pay too much postage charge. It is possible at kartenhaus.de. The site exists in many languages (see the flags below) :)
You'll find them under the genre Rock.

Here is the link: http://www.kartenhaus.de

japanesebaby

Quote from: silversand on October 01, 2007, 16:11:11
If someone wants to buy a ticket for the show in Munich and don't want to pay too much postage charge. It is possible at kartenhaus.de. The site exists in many languages (see the flags below) :)
You'll find them under the genre Rock.

Here is the link: http://www.kartenhaus.de

by the way, anyone who ever purchased anything from kartenhaus.de should pay attention to this:

http://www.kartenhaus.de/hilfe/

they were recently under attack and lots of credit card info was stolen/got compromised. :!:  :evil:
i just had to cancel my card completely because of this - luckily nothing bad had happened!
last time i purchased from them was almost a years ago, yet since the credit card info stays in the companies' database (forever?) so...
(i'd appreciate if someone could translate that  text properly: babelfish isn't exactly accurate and although iäve asked for an english translation from them, so far i've received nothing. would just nice to be sure of the details.)

anyway, too bad because i always trusted this agency very well, they were very reliable and always delivered everything quickly. i might be a lot more cautious on buying anything from there now - or elsewhere online either... :?
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 04, 2007, 20:57:14
by the way, anyone who ever purchased anything from kartenhaus.de should pay attention to this:

http://www.kartenhaus.de/hilfe/

they were recently under attack and lots of credit card info was stolen/got compromised. :!:  :evil:
i just had to cancel my card completely because of this - luckily nothing bad had happened!
last time i purchased from them was almost a years ago, yet since the credit card info stays in the companies' database (forever?) so...
(i'd appreciate if someone could translate that  text properly: babelfish isn't exactly accurate and although iäve asked for an english translation from them, so far i've received nothing. would just nice to be sure of the details.)

anyway, too bad because i always trusted this agency very well, they were very reliable and always delivered everything quickly. i might be a lot more cautious on buying anything from there now - or elsewhere online either... :?

I've always been leary on using my credit card for online purchases.  So, what I'll do is get a secured card for my internet purchases.  Of course you have to have money loaded into the card since it's not a credit card.  But if anyone was to steal it, you don't run the risk of losing anything but a worthless piece of plastic. 

Tof

Tof

j

Tof

Tof

CureCrusader

Is this the only concert in Germany?  :shock:

i hope it is great.
Have a top time, all, and         :rocker
:smth023 siversand 
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine