The album got pushed to 2008, more like an April/May release

Started by monghi, August 10, 2007, 07:36:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

Okay...this is Off-Topic and yet very much On-Topic...

While searching the Youtube world, I found this little video claiming the be a "new music video from The Cure"...I was skeptical about it, but watched it nonetheless...WATCH IT!

Click Here To See It!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? :eek:

japanesebaby

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 03, 2007, 05:14:20
Okay...this is Off-Topic and yet very much On-Topic...

While searching the Youtube world, I found this little video claiming the be a "new music video from The Cure"...I was skeptical about it, but watched it nonetheless...WATCH IT!

Click Here To See It!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? :eek:

just some crap that some people seem to have time to do, probably because they don't even like the band and so they think it's somehow funny(?). or someone without any musical skills (as it seems) really thought he could pass that as a hoax? ha!
could be some inside joke, people upload all sorts of stuff on youtube for their friends only, i don't know.
anyway i think it was simply boring.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

monghi

i never said i would stay to the end

Tof

Tof

rodney

12/5 is a Wednesday and all new albums are released in the US on Tuesdays, and Europe on Mondays.

[labyrinth]

rjl

Cool... however, the scan also says that they'll be in Boston on 9/25. And we all know what happened there...

So here's hoping.

crowbi_wan

Yeah, I'm not buying that date.  As it was already stated above albums come out on certain days of the week, none of them being the one that was listed.  Plus, that date was given alongside the tour dates which have since been pushed back so they could finish the album.  I gather Suretone is pushing for a Christmas release, but I just don't see it happening.  Hopefully I'm wrong about this.     

Carnage Visor

I don't know if I like Porl's new look...
It depresses me I can't go to that concert...tickets sold out. The one thing I promised myself I'd do...see my favorite band live. :shock:

Anyway, why are Robert and Porl the two faces in the group now and not Simon and Robert like before? Robert and Simon are my favorites!!! Just look at the chemistry in my signature! Are they still bitter about that fight all those years ago? If so, that's too bad.

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 05, 2007, 21:57:57
It depresses me I can't go to that concert...tickets sold out. The one thing I promised myself I'd do...see my favorite band live. :shock:

Which concert?  You can always get tickets from scalpers, ebay, brokers.

[labyrinth]

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 05, 2007, 21:57:57

Anyway, why are Robert and Porl the two faces in the group now and not Simon and Robert like before?

simply because that is an ad from Schecter guitars... and Robert and Porl are using Schecter, Simon not!
:smth001

Tof

Tof

[labyrinth]

Tof

I do not know if it is just for publicity or if Simon uses this bass  :roll:

Tof

rjl

There were studio photos of him using one... I remember because I was wondering what the hell it was. It didn't look like that. It wasn't a semi-hollow, and was dark tobacco-colored, with black guards (there was one in the standard pick-guard location, and one at the top).

It's called the Shecter "Ultra Bass".

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Ultra-Bass-?sku=516757