The Only One + Ny Trip officially confirmed.

Started by [labyrinth], April 25, 2008, 12:35:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Janko

I LOVE THE ARTWORK!
THE COLOURS KINDA REMIND ME OF WILD MOOD SWINGS

I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY WINT WITH PLEASE PROJECT  AS A FIRST SINGLE, THEY MUST HAVE SOMETHING THAT CATCHES YOUR EAR WITH THE FIRST FEW BEATS AND PLEASE PROJECT  DOES EXACTLY THAT!

I HOPE IT'LL WORK FOR THE AIRPLAY...

:smth023
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Cure Freak

This is great news!
Love the artwork, also.

spanishcure

Great News ...  :smth023

I have a great feeling about the new cure album.

plainsong16 you have a private message about "your" avatar.

cheers, ivan hispacure

sues777

Great news!!!  Love the live versions I've heard and can't wait to hear the studio version!!  And a new b-side!!  Sooo exciting!  :D

Quote from: scatcat on April 25, 2008, 16:48:23
also great news to know that they are available on cd... not just download..  :smth020

I totally agree scatcat!  I'm old school - gotta be able to hold the CD in my hands...
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

tomsawyer

the only one...
the only cure...
the only band...
cure like heaven...

princess...
you´re my only girl...
you´re the only one...
you´re the one
just like heaven!
How beautiful you are Melissa! I love you!

kissingcrimson

I wasn't getting too excited before about the new album but seeing the cover artwork, and the dates has kicked my cure instinct..i can feel the butterflies in my belly, :P...i too am glad they are not only digital downloads..I love to 'hold my cure babies' and admire them. love the art, nice work...P~
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

tcea

the cure en argentina

leipzigcure

:D :DHow interesting!!!!, at last!!! new single of The Cure already!!!, this is a great news.

I´ll be wait with happy when the single arrive to the shops or what better I can download free since any pirate web site.

Cheers!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D 
Leipzigcure "Secrets share with another girl, I Wish I was your.."

iwannashagsimon

So....4 regular singles with a artbox and downloadable singles.  Plus an album due in September.  All of this happening right around a major tour.  I swear Robert plans these things.  He finds out when Cure fans are busiest and low on funds, then-BAM! releases albums.

That band is gonna put me in the poor house.  But I LOVE it!  :-D :smth026

japanesebaby

Quote from: leipzigcure on April 26, 2008, 05:15:24
or what better I can download free since any pirate web site.

you're a real cure fan. :smth011

but maybe you get busted by APCM while downloading it...:
http://www.ifpi.org/content/section_news/20080402.html
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

rubcure

Just a question; because my english is not good enough; Ny trip means like (N.Y. Trip?) or means another thing?  :roll:
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

Yves28

Quote from: rubcure on April 26, 2008, 09:42:31
Just a question; because my english is not good enough; Ny trip means like (N.Y. Trip?) or means another thing?  :roll:

Yes N.Y. trip, that's how I understand it ...
Maybe it's to invite everyone to make the trip to New York the 20th of june ?  ;)

melly

now, at the risk of looking like a total goob, may I ask, this N.Y.Trip...is it one we know and has been renamed, like "Please Project" has become The Only One?
thanks... :lol:
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

DroidAKov

The artwork alone is enough to get me terribly excited, particularly when you take into consideration the lack of art during the tour so far, reminds me of wish/wms.
I'm pretty sure N.Y Trip is in fact something yet to be heard.  Who knows, perhaps it will be an instrumental.

[labyrinth]

don't forget they said 33 songs were recorded, and as it seems the album will contain 26 songs (13+13) (or at least, that's what i suppose).

7 songs are out of the album and then, 4 of this one will be used for the b-sides of the singles.