bad
0 (0%)
too bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 24, 2013, 13:44:09

A Strange Girl

Quote from: Ulrich on April 12, 2018, 17:00:14
Pretty bad day today... some "friends" only seem to have time for me when they need to ask me for money...  :roll:
Yesterday something very similar happened to me too, a friend of mine showed up after months of not giving a damn about me, asking for favors. The favor was: my cousin sucks at English, do her homework for free. I did it for her in the past, but not this time, I got very angry and blocked her on Whatsapp. I feel like I've been used, for the last 6 months she's been asking for homework answers without even saying "please", "thank you", "by the way, how are you doing?". And of course showing up only for money is even worse...It is the worst! Sometimes being too nice does not pay off, this is what I think  :roll:
...I think you come from another world...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on April 12, 2018, 20:56:58
Pretty bad day today... some "friends" only seem to have time for me when they need to ask me for money...  :roll:
Yesterday something very similar happened to me too, a friend of mine showed up after months of not giving a damn about me, asking for favors. The favor was: my cousin sucks at English, do her homework for free. I did it for her in the past, but not this time, I got very angry and blocked her on Whatsapp. I feel like I've been used, for the last 6 months she's been asking for homework answers without even saying "please", "thank you", "by the way, how are you doing?". And of course showing up only for money is even worse...It is the worst! Sometimes being too nice does not pay off, this is what I think  :roll:

Lord, I hate when that happens to folk. I don't get people. If you want something done, do it yourself! or at least have the decency to ask nicely. Good riddance to them SG.

I have a certain disposition that makes people too scared to ask me for things, crafted over many years  :twisted: Unless, I class you as a real friend, then by all means, ask away  :-D
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

A Strange Girl

Quote from: chemicaloverload on April 12, 2018, 21:14:47

I have a certain disposition that makes people too scared to ask me for things, crafted over many years  :twisted: Unless, I class you as a real friend, then by all means, ask away  :-D
I wish I looked intimidating too, because sometimes it's only a positive thing! I'm the kind of person who can't Say no, I always feel bad for others and others take advantage of me! Less good and more selfish would be the right solution I guess...Good girl going bad  :twisted: :D :D
...I think you come from another world...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on April 12, 2018, 21:31:02
Quote from: chemicaloverload on April 12, 2018, 21:14:47

I wish I looked intimidating too, because sometimes it's only a positive thing! I'm the kind of person who can't Say no, I always feel bad for others and others take advantage of me! Less good and more selfish would be the right solution I guess...Good girl going bad  :twisted: :D :D

Hahaha just remember that the fiery flames of hell are hot and burn  :twisted:

Oh, and bring some marshmallows when you join me down here  ;)

Ulrich

Yep, there was a reason I put the word in "..."!  :roll: :oops: :? :(
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

It's been one of those days. I'm home sick and also feeling sick, I've been suffering for days now. I just want to go home and sleep in my own bed. I need to be alone in my own room, surrounded by my own things and my own thoughts.

I've been out in the woods for too long now...

dsanchez

Quote from: chemicaloverload on July 16, 2018, 22:29:32
I've been out in the woods for too long now...

hope you will go home soon! how long will you stay in the woods yet?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Wow, I just realised when I posted on April 13th, I had missed some posts after the ones I'd wanted to reply to.  :1f633:  :D

Quote from: chemicaloverload on July 16, 2018, 22:29:32
It's been one of those days. I'm home sick and also feeling sick, I've been suffering for days now. I just want to go home and sleep in my own bed.

Well, I can understand that. It's nice to be away on holidays etc., but if it lasts too long...

I hope you can still enjoy the remaining days and the sickness will go away!  :cool

chemicaloverload

Yeah, you missed a few comments here Ulrich. Thank you, but certain enjoyment has a shelf life, however, I'm enjoying being able to read and write more which is settling.

I'm home on Thursday David so two days left.

I have the deluxe edition of Faith playing in my ears which is a comfort.

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on July 17, 2018, 13:46:16

That sounds "manageable". Safe journey & let us know when you're home!

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on July 18, 2018, 14:04:32
Quote from: chemicaloverload on July 17, 2018, 13:46:16

That sounds "manageable". Safe journey & let us know when you're home!

Will do Ulrich :) I'm sending you a picture

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on July 18, 2018, 16:33:13I'm sending you a picture

Aw, so nice! Looks like you've been "staring at the sea". ;)

Ulrich

Had a tough day... going to the funeral of my mate's sister (she was only 46) wasn't easy. Sad day.  :'‑(

Now I got that "Sunday morning feeling on a Saturday night".  :'(

chemicaloverload

Aw Ulrich, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you are all doing ok 

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on July 28, 2018, 20:18:52
Had a tough day... going to the funeral of my mate's sister (she was only 46) wasn't easy. Sad day.  :'‑(

Sad to hear that Ulrich :( That's indeed way too soon...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo