The Cure in Primavera Sound Buenos Aires?

Started by Darkirulo, May 18, 2023, 02:07:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkirulo

November 25 & 26
Primavera Sound in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The rumour is strong
Is known that the south american tour it'll be in november and december.
Does anyone have any information on this?

dsanchez

The info was leaked from the ticket site (Enigma Tickets). Not sure if they (Enigma) leaked the info by mistake or on purpose (to get people buying tickets in hope The Cure will be finally confirmed). Yes, it seems likely that The Cure will play this festival considering the band has already played at Primavera Sound Barcelona back in 2012 plus it would be easier in terms of logistics I suppose, but I would not buy any ticket until confirmed by The Cure through the official channels.

I hope for Argentinian fans that The Cure will play elsewhere because at the moment of writing this, tickets for the two-days of Primavera Sound Buenos Aires were about USD 300 which is way too expensive for the average fan.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Rietan

dsanchez

Quote from: Rietan on May 21, 2023, 18:17:56Usd 300 is too much for every fan....
It turns out Argentina has different currency rates for the dollar, and the 2-day festival won't cost more than $150 with the 'dollar blue' change, so not too bad in the end. And yes, The Cure will play this Festival but as of now no-one knows in which date exactly!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Darkirulo

Finally the cost of Cure's night is U$S 80 (illegal dollar)
Not bad, but the place is not the best for a concert. For a Cure's concert at least.