2016.11.20 Madrid - Palacio de los Deportes (Spain)

Started by dsanchez, November 23, 2015, 20:19:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

MADRID Spain
Barclaycard Center
Presale : 01-Dec-15 @ 10am CET
Onsale : 03-Dec-15 @ 10am CET
Ticket link : http://www.livenation.es/artist/the-cure-tickets
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Fireincairo

javichun

I have an spare ticket if anyone needs it =) Face value, of course

dsanchez

Tonight's setlist:

Open, High, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Pictures of You, Kyoto Song, The Blood, The Caterpillar, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, The Last Day of Summer, The Hungry Ghost, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, End

E1: It Can Never Be the Same, Burn, Play for Today, A Forest
E2: Shake Dog Shake, Three Imaginary Boys, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number
E3: Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm in Love, Boys don't cry, Close to me, Why can't i be you?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

JuncoPartner

I was there. Best day of my life

As the only teenager in the front row, I felt misplaced at the beggining. Anyway, seeing Robert's face was just amazing. Almost cried when I first saw him. A few tears came in Just Like Heaven' intro, and I cried myself out when he was going away.

Still can't stop thinking about it.
i can't believe all this

Ulrich

Quote from: JuncoPartner on March 11, 2017, 21:40:05
I was there. Best day of my life

...Almost cried when I first saw him. A few tears came in Just Like Heaven' intro, and I cried myself out when he was going away.

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your concert experience with us!
Tears came to my eyes as well when I saw them, especially during some "Disintegration" songs... A mix of joy and sadness and being overwhelmed by the sensation of experiencing the Cure's live sound (most Cure concerts I witnessed had excellent sound quality) together with lightshow etc.
It's always been an emotional experience for me, because many Cure songs deal with deep emotions, but also because for me many memories are linked with those songs...
The holy city breathed like a dying man...