The Cure or your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Started by dsanchez, July 13, 2005, 22:27:38

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 17, 2007, 00:42:31
I need some girl who's equally as psychotic and maniacal about the Cure as I am...

This is not always the case. For instance, my girlfriend HATES Robert. She says he's having an orgasm everytime he sings :). Still, we get along very good.

If you really want a girl who's a curefan, maybe you should start in this forum. I mean, there are really some nice ladies here who are also single. Only maybe most of them are too far from you :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

That was more of a joke than an actual aspiration...I can dream though, right? :smth020

My mom loves The Cure (always did) and my dad used to make fun of her like crazy for it.
Yeah, they're divorced now. It didn't work out.  :P

He made her wipe out her Cure collection before I was born...which is too bad because she told me she was a big 80s NEW WAVE fan, sort of a goth at one point...

Well, if the girl liked The Cure that would be a bonus, but it's definately not the main thing I look for...I just always envision a perfect girl as one who can enjoy the things I enjoy...we can enjoy them together. I'm not all about sex or any of that...I just like the thought of sharing that one common factor as something special...sharing time together doing what you love!

crowbi_wan

Quote from: dsanchez on September 18, 2007, 23:09:30
She says he's having an orgasm everytime he sings

Well if that were true, I'm glad I'm not sitting front row during any of their concerts.  GROSS! 

dsanchez

Quote from: crowbi_wan on September 20, 2007, 23:51:27

Well if that were true, I'm glad I'm not sitting front row during any of their concerts.  GROSS! 

:-D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

It just happens to be one the most amazingly creative and melodic orgasm ever recorded on tape...

She obviously hasn't heard Morrissey, he sounds like he's eating a submarine sandwitch...

Siouxsie_

:smth043

Carnage Visor

OOh...somebody change the subject before I become scarred for life!

temptation-cure

I recently got a girlfriend here were I live lol you won't believe!
she is english and she don't know THE CURE!! WTF  .man :shock:

i prefer the cure cos robert's music will always stay and a GF won't
:D :D
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

ROGUE

Yes, i will say "things"  may come and go, but best friends are forever ~ and The Cure has been my true best friend for 2 thirds of my life, and always will be  :smth055

Carnage V ~ wow imagine if your Mum kept that collection hidden some-where, ohhh Treasure !!!!! I guess you've probably asked her about it a hundred times, i would, forever be asking "are
you sure you threw them out...? Are you sure ??? "  and on and on, BUGA.

Carnage Visor

Yeah...it's too bad...There's a baby video of me when she got a cassette of The Cult for Christmas...but back then the only music I liked was Tom Chapin and showtunes!

It sucks when you find out all the cool things your parents had when you were too young to care, usually it's stuff you'd die to own nowadays!!!

Cure Freak

I would be front row, center!!

AlluivialL

Hmmm, I think listening to The Cure kind of makes you socially awkward, I know it's made me socially awkward lol, I haven't left the house in 2 1/2 weeks, listening to The Cure is most of what I do, other than schoolwork (home schooled), and read..and draw, but I listen to The Cure none stop. I have yet to find any friends, I don't think The Cure is why I don't have friends, I have a social phobia. That's why, but much of their music is very depressing, and other's just make you dance. Which is great, for me.

The Cure is just such a massive part of my life. I also think it gives you more insightful thoughts.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

scatcat

My first boyfriend from the 80's took up my obsession with the cure, but his interest waned when we parted,, since then, well the cure has been my boyfriend, my ex-husband, when Iwe were married, was more of a Dean Martin fan... but he did get me 10 cure albums from a guy at his work.. he still knows they come ahead of anything.. probably for the rest of my life... If i do meet someone, they would have to like the Cure or take the highway!!! so.... anyone single out there??? :smth050

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

Quote from: scatcat on October 04, 2007, 11:56:38
anyone single out there??? :smth050

:smth020

Me, and I have a feeling I'll be that way for a LOOOOOOOOONG TIME as long as I look like I do. Sad but true, I'm no handsome fellow, I look like an old beggar lady (which is strange, since I am neither old nor a lady, nor do I beg....)

Siouxsie_

I'm single, possibly because only people on the internet seem to find me attractive!  :eek: