no more wearing black and lipstick 2011

Started by FarFar, October 02, 2007, 10:44:56

Previous topic - Next topic

etkimi

I'm really afraid with this picture...

Etkimi
Crying at the funeral party...

silversand

The picture of Robert is a little bit spooky :)
I don't mind when Robert wears black or red lipstick and like his very own style.
If he doesn't want to use make-up, it's okay for me, because i like him with or without it.

Porl i think he looks better with less or without make-up.

scatcat

:smth091
OMG!! Cure Freak that is scary!!  But as would Mary,, I would love him just the same, but maybe a shade lighter in the lip department??? :smth023
:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Siouxsie_

scatcat

it started the thread.. I don't know if it's true.. he did not tell ME!!. ..what do u think Siouxie?? :smth100

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

AlluivialL

Eh, Robert will always be Robert, with or without makeup.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

billee

hmmmmmmm well it's not that scary to me. But then again I've got a few years on you lot. ;)
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

scatcat

not too many ahead of me, but THAT PICTURE just has dead eyes... we all know Robert has a soul behind those eyes and I love his hair still, short was soo 80's, but then again, mine is alot shorter than his now.. :rocker

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

That pic is just a visual stimulation. AI found it on another forum.  I thought it was amusing and a bit scary.

On the subject of Robert's hari. From something I read. Don't knw exactly where. But, Mary prefer Rob with his crazy long hair. She said he was too serious and quite  moody when his hair was short.
I have to locate wher i found that. Don't have the source.

AlluivialL

Yeah, she noticed that whenever he would cut his hair, he would become like that. Irritated..and such.

heh, I think it's kind of funny.

I don't know where I read that either. It must have been an interview.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Carnage Visor

I'm going to just DIE when that happens. Us Curefans will have to carry on the tradition after that!

scatcat

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 03, 2007, 21:21:04
I'm going to just DIE when that happens. Us Curefans will have to carry on the tradition after that!

yes, I agree... I dressed up especially for the concert to pay homage to The Great Band. We must, we must, we must!! ;)

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

Quote from: scatcat on October 04, 2007, 04:27:04
yes, I agree... I dressed up especially for the concert to pay homage to The Great Band. We must, we must, we must!! ;)

Yes, I'm not alone! We've go another!
If only I could wear that same awesome hairdo and dawn that makeup like he does, the world would come full-circle! (JK)
I can't believe he'd do that! What'll he look like with short hair, grey, no makeup, a polo shirt and old-man pants??? I never thought the day would come!

imaginarynancyboy

what the hell?! id say this is a stupid rumour posted by someone with too much spare time and a touch of jealousy!  :smth011
as if Robert would stop wearing black and lipstick! its impossible! it is him... you dont just stop doing something like that. rumour rumour rumour (unless someone can show me a direct quote from Robert about this? :lol:)
and i also think that some of you are being slightly harsh especially on Porl... i mean if he wants to wear makeup then its his choice... growing old must be so damn horrible  :cry: getting old is a state of mind, and i think its not despirate, just normal, why shouldnt he dress like he did years ago? if its how he feel comfortable?
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

Cure Freak

Robert will be Robert. no matter if he wears makeup or not.
I found him to be bloody hot without it.