2008.12.12 Burbank 'Last Call with Carson Daly' (USA) *Sold Out*

Started by Tof, November 13, 2008, 16:53:37

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

My bad, I guess Carson really is broadcast from Burbank. I must have been reading some some shady info.  :oops:

Anyway, I've left the news announcement as Los Angeles since it relates to all four December shows.

DJscribbles

well burbank is in the los angeles county and most people are familiar with LA, so its refered to it as that too :)

its like mountain view being called san francisco!
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

crowbi_wan

Quote from: DJscribbles on November 16, 2008, 00:38:51
well burbank is in the los angeles county and most people are familiar with LA, so its refered to it as that too :)

its like mountain view being called san francisco!

Yes, that's true.  However, we like try list things properly here for better record keeping.  Remember when the '08 tour was announced and they had shows in Atlanta, Miami, Denver, Salt Lake City, and Washington D.C.?  Sure, the shows took place near there, but they were actually in Duluth, Sunrise, Morrison, West Valley City, and Fairfax.   

Since there are three shows (TV appearances) in the LA area (maybe/probably the headliner slot for the KROQ show) it does make sense to leave the announcement as Los Angeles  :smth023

DJscribbles

isnt it weird they havent confirmed the cure for the kroq slot.. well yet at least. i wish they would hurry up already!

oh: those OUTSIDE of california will not be able to purchase the kroq tix. however, if you know someone in CA.. there is also a rumor that AFI will be playing on night one. ew lol.

crowbi will you be making it to lenos?

crowbi_wan

Quote from: DJscribbles on November 16, 2008, 01:02:53
isnt it weird they havent confirmed the cure for the kroq slot.. well yet at least. i wish they would hurry up already!

oh: those OUTSIDE of california will not be able to purchase the kroq tix. however, if you know someone in CA.. there is also a rumor that AFI will be playing on night one. ew lol.

crowbi will you be making it to lenos?

KROQ seems to announce their line-up last minute, or at least that's what locals have been saying.

I don't think I'll be attending any of the shows due to conflicts with work.

j

Does anyone need 2 tix to Carson Daly?  I have 2 extras, and I can transfer to the first person to post below.  All you have to do is to register at www.1iota.com, and not already have tix to the show.

DJscribbles

j

I was originally planning on going, but it looks like it won't happen.  :cry:

DJscribbles

crowbi_wan

j

pink ego box

Quote from: j on November 25, 2008, 01:15:28
Does anyone need 2 tix to Carson Daly?  I have 2 extras, and I can transfer to the first person to post below.  All you have to do is to register at www.1iota.com, and not already have tix to the show.

I know I'm a little late but do you still have the extras? I just booked my flight into LA and my plane lands at 1045am so I have time to make it to the taping if I can find tickets!

j

j

Once you register at 1iota.com, send me the email address that you used to sign uo and I'll transfer the tix