Crazy Coachella Video

Started by lostflower4, April 25, 2009, 05:24:38

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Not exactly Cure related, but maybe kind of... :?:

I was actually debating whether or not to post this here as it does contain some nudity. But then again, there really isn't much to see!  :oops:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/23/naked-wizard-tazered-at-c_n_190502.html

All I can say is, fuckin' cops... They could have handled this soooo much better.  :roll:

nausearockpig

holy shit. it was funny when he ws giving he cops shit then the funny factor went to zero when the cops started to taser and pound the guy.. I wonder if there's gonna be any repercussions..

they should have cuffed him, and taken him away.. took three cops and a taser to finaly get him down... and one of those cops was HUGE.. unlike something else... LOL

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on April 25, 2009, 05:24:38
All I can say is, fuckin' cops... They could have handled this soooo much better.  :roll:

ok the guy didn't cooperate but jesus :smth011

Quote from: nausearockpig on April 25, 2009, 07:17:26I wonder if there's gonna be any repercussions..

exactly. it's like those cops forgot that in 2009 everyone has cameras/can take video with their cellphones and that it'll be in youtube in 5 secs... 
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

nausearockpig

you could hear people saying how "people were watching all over the world" or something..

i've noted that a lot of cops become cops not because they want to serve and protect but to wield power over the rest of us.. they're the real pigs.... there should be a lot more stringent psych testing but hey, with what they're paid [here at least] you can see why any bruiser with an agenda gets in... it's f*cking scary that these people have guns....

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby on April 25, 2009, 09:21:43exactly. it's like those cops forgot that in 2009 everyone has cameras/can take video with their cellphones and that it'll be in youtube in 5 secs...

The problem is that the heads of most cop departments don't give a damn about stuff like this, so little is ever done to discipline the officers in question. Yeah, people can file lawsuits and stuff — but again, it's really tough to work against the system.

Keep in mind that cops will say ANYTHING to cover their own asses as well as those of their buddies, which just makes things all the more impossible for an average citizen who was mistreated.

Hmmm... Can you tell that I don't like cops?  :twisted:

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: lostflower4 on April 25, 2009, 10:06:15

Hmmm... Can you tell that I don't like cops?  :twisted:

oh yes
that was just ridiculous . :roll: i mean he didn't hurt anybody!!!! they could have just cuffed him, instead they taser and stuff. looked like they thought it was funny. like the one guy said: it's coachella so who cares ??
complete a******* :smth076 how are people supposed to enjoy themselves when they have to be scared that some guy who feels great with his gun is gonna hurt them and get away with it because of his uniform ?
I'm not saying that all cops are bad but those  three guys just make me angry...
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

nausearockpig

not that I'm defending the cops and their behaviour, but I don't think that that fella should have gotten naked.. pretty sure there's laws against that...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

sure there is... i just don't think they should have treated him like he killed somebody....
Makes me wish i was you

nausearockpig

japanesebaby

i guess overreacting is the word there. how freaking difficult it would have been just to handcuff that guy and walk him out of there (or carry, if needed - after ll there were three cops...)?

Quote from: nausearockpig on April 25, 2009, 09:27:56
i've noted that a lot of cops become cops not because they want to serve and protect but to wield power over the rest of us.. they're the real pigs.... there should be a lot more stringent psych testing but hey, with what they're paid [here at least] you can see why any bruiser with an agenda gets in... it's f*cking scary that these people have guns....

i've been in a situation a few times where i've had to call the cops because of severe trouble in the building where i used to live (i've moved out since then, thank god!) and i remember often being a bit afraid of somehow getting into trouble myself, that the cops might not believe me or act generally  - which is just really distorted. almost kafka-esque. because you're supposed to think those people are there to protect you and to help you. anyway, i never had any unpleasant experiences though. but the fact that you might hesitate even calling the cops because of such a fear/doubt is just simply not quite right.

personally i do think all kinds of security guards are worse than cops, though. it's a lot easier to go through some couple-of-weeks security guard course than go through the police academy. a lot of really wrong kind of people end up being security guards, ust bullies basically.  :roll:

nausearockpig

Don't get me wrong, i dont' hate cops, in fact i respect them a lot and i think that the ones that do the job for the right reasons are stand up people who really,have a shit job. it's the cunts who use their position of power who i hate.. but then I hate anyone in any vocation who does that.. or even not a vocation, just someone who has something over someone else and does shit to get something over them should just f*cking die...
angry much ?? lol...

japanesebaby

Quote from: nausearockpig on April 25, 2009, 12:28:50
Don't get me wrong, i dont' hate cops, in fact i respect them a lot and i think that the ones that do the job for the right reasons are stand up people who really,have a shit job. it's the cunts who use their position of power who i hate.. but then I hate anyone in any vocation who does that.. or even not a vocation, just someone who has something over someone else and does shit to get something over them should just f*cking die...
angry much ?? lol...

yes that's true. i guess there are people like that in every line of work, people who are simply in a wrong place, abusing their position. it just tends to become more aggravated with a profession where people are licensed to carry guns and impose their power on other people. so it craves a lot more responsibility from people in these professions.

nausearockpig

Aggravated and much more apparent/visible when it's someone like the police. That said they walk a fine line and deal with violence on a daily basis so...

I have a couple of mates who are cops and they've seen too many dead bodies, too many dickheads being tools and just too much of the ugly side of humanity.. That would be difficult to deal with I think..

Also i think it would be tough to not be rough with someone who is being a tool and just wasting time..

What was the naked wizard thinking when he decided that he didn't need to wear clothes??

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: nausearockpig on April 25, 2009, 13:20:48

What was the naked wizard thinking when he decided that he didn't need to wear clothes??

well some people feel more comfortable without clothes :) i think it's ok, but i see your point.
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

i guess public nudity simply seems to be a much more serious crime in the US than elsewhere (i mean places like on festivals etc.). it has always amazed me that nudity often seems to cause such hassle there whereas violence/shooting/guns often don't - i find it oddly unbalanced, i'd think the latter one should really be much mores serious thing... anyway.
a bit more relaxed feel, from glastonbury UK:

(i mean, i just can't imagine an english bobby showing up and start waving a taser - can you?)

i wonder if these happy glasto goers might get tased if they accidentally showed up on coachella?