2011.09.10 Newport - Robin Hill Countryside Adventure Park 'Bestival 2011' (England)

Started by monghi, December 01, 2010, 11:08:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to this show?

You may only select up to 2 options.

Lady

Quote from: Trust... on December 03, 2010, 09:14:44
Official news from Robert  :D

http://www.thecure.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=32463&cmnt=1#s_comments_anchor

THE CURE (ONLY EUROPEAN SHOW 2011)
creeeeeak... AS OF DECEMBER 3RD 2010, THIS IS THE ONLY CURE PERFORMANCE OF ANY DESCRIPTION BOOKED FOR 2011... WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING ANY OTHER EUROPEAN FESTIVALS, AND UNLESS SOMETHING REMARKABLE HAPPENS, WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING ANY OTHER EUROPEAN SHOWS! THIS IS AS CLEAR AND AS DEFINITE AS WE CAN BE... SO IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE 120+ MINUTES OF THE CURE NEXT YEAR (AS WELL AS A DAZZLING PANOPLY OF OTHER GREAT ACTS) WE WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO TO BESTIVAL! (HOWEVER, IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA, YOU MIGHT CONSIDER WAITING A WHILE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TICKET... YOU NEVER KNOW... ) ONWARDS! RSX
Where is this news? I can't find it on thecure.com... :?
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

dsanchez

well, the official Cure site is a little bit messy, and if you want to see Robert's comments you have to browse all the pages, not easy really. And you can't link directly to a precise comment like here :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chinesewhispers

Quote from: dsanchez on December 06, 2010, 11:20:09
I don't think you're making a mistake. There are still 10 long months until this festival and, as I said before, I'm pretty sure The Cure will play other shows next year.

;) :smth023

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on December 06, 2010, 16:36:50
well, the official Cure site is a little bit messy, and if you want to see Robert's comments you have to browse all the pages, not easy really. And you can't link directly to a precise comment like here :roll:

Yeah and it's allowed there to put 20 or 30 times the same message  :roll:
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Lady

Quote from: Trust... on December 06, 2010, 22:40:19
Quote from: dsanchez on December 06, 2010, 16:36:50

Yeah and it's allowed there to put 20 or 30 times the same message  :roll:
:lol: :smth023

Virpi

If I could promise that they will play only a gloomy songs.
In that case, I'd go but I do not think that this is the case.
Besides, other artists do not care less.

Have to wait for smaller gigs in London or somewhere.

Otherwise, The Cure could play the show whose proceeds would go to children's mental health work. The Cure would be likely to raise money for that. I would imagine that at least a consensus should be.
I do not know English, but in Finland, many children and young people needed help.
...cry like the stone white clown and stand lost forever in a happy crowd...

dsanchez

Quote from: Virpi on December 08, 2010, 07:38:42
Otherwise, The Cure could play the show whose proceeds would go to children's mental health work. The Cure would be likely to raise money for that. I would imagine that at least a consensus should be.
That would be great. The Cure has supported in the past other causes, like fight against cancer (in 2006 they played a gig at the Royal Albert Hall of London and all the money went to the Teenage Cancer Trust foundation), so I think it's possible to do what you suggest.

http://www.teenagecancertrust.org/what-we-do/royal-albert-hall/2006/

The Cure - Royal Albert Hall - "Push"
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Lady

Btw some rumors say that on the official site there's someone who pretends to be Robert and maybe he's the author of the last comment... :smth011

dsanchez

Quote from: Lady on December 10, 2010, 11:40:58
Btw some rumors say that on the official site there's someone who pretends to be Robert and maybe he's the author of the last comment... :smth011

Yes, someone else posted as Robert but that comment was not published here at curefans.com. What we published here was written by Bob (100% sure). These comments were also published in facebook.com/thecure :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: Lady on December 10, 2010, 11:40:58

If that is true then I ask myself the question ...

WTF Who's the administrator or webmaster off that site, that would be completely ridiculous  :lol:

dsanchez

Quote from: Trust... on December 10, 2010, 11:45:54
WTF Who's the administrator or webmaster off that site, that would be completely ridiculous  :lol:

they don't have rules or anything like that in the official site. that's why people do whatever they want. the guy who wrote as  Bob used the username CURE ROBERT, but the real Robert uses CURE : ROBERT. Of course, it made people confused.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on December 10, 2010, 11:49:04
Quote from: Trust... on December 10, 2010, 11:45:54

they don't have rules or anything like that in the official site. that's why people do whatever they want. the guy who wrote as  Bob used the username CURE ROBERT, but the real Robert uses CURE : ROBERT. Of course, it made people confused.

Long live Curefans.com :rocker