Little interview with Jason

Started by monghi, March 02, 2007, 07:36:45

Previous topic - Next topic

monghi

i never said i would stay to the end

gioez

mmmm... Jason, about news on album and tour, just answered "NOT SURE"... is he like women, when they say "may be" but it means "yes"?  :-D
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

lostflower4

Hmmm... Something tells me Jason isn't one of the primary decision makers in the group. ;)

[labyrinth]

instead, i think...
the album will be released later than May, it gave me this kind of impression.
obviuosly, i hope to be wrong... but it's already late for a May release.

boneheadhaggar

it would have been nice if Jason could have given more info about the new album and any possible tour, oh well, still waiting :?
its nice to be nice

strange_day

Quote from: lostflower4 on March 02, 2007, 09:40:26
Hmmm... Something tells me Jason isn't one of the primary decision makers in the group. ;)
Yeah, i guess a lot of bands are like that with drummers, seems to be too late for a May release, im pretty sure we would have heard someting by now. Even Jason doesnt know, and hes actually in the band, so i guess there aint much hope for the rest of us :(.......maybe late summer?

Bloodflower

Quote from: strange_day on March 02, 2007, 18:28:24
Quote from: lostflower4 on March 02, 2007, 09:40:26
Yeah, i guess a lot of bands are like that with drummers, seems to be too late for a May release, im pretty sure we would have heard someting by now. Even Jason doesnt know, and hes actually in the band, so i guess there aint much hope for the rest of us :(.......maybe late summer?

I'm thinking "maybe someday" is more realistic.... Maybe someday it'll eventually get released.... Maybe.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

Janko

OH, MAN...

"Toberr: How does it sound? How was it recorded ? in a live setting as you did for the last one or in a more traditional way?how different is it from the others?

Jason: TO ME IT SOUNDS VERY FRESH WITH LOTS OF FANTASTIC SONGS,IT IS STILL A
WORK IN PROGRESS BUT A VARIETY OF METHODS WERE EMPLOYED.IT SOUNDS
DIFFERENT AS ITS DIFFERENT SONGS."

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT

1) ALBUM WILL NOT BE OUT THIS YEAR FOR SURE
2) JASONS POSITION IN THE BAND MUST BE SEVERELY DIMINISHED BY NOW, HE SOUNDS LIKE A SESSION DRUMMER
3) DO I SEE ANOTHER "WILD MOOD SWINGS"? I'D LOVE IT!
4) GO SEE THE JASON-FORUM ITS NICE!

:rocker
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

Quote from: Janko on March 03, 2007, 15:41:56
2) JASONS POSITION IN THE BAND MUST BE SEVERELY DIMINISHED BY NOW, HE SOUNDS LIKE A SESSION DRUMMER

yes i think he always was like session drummer in this kind of thing because everytime he was interviewd he never really could say anything at all. they should simply to ask someone else in the band if they want some interview with some kind of info in it.
thanks.

figurehead

'Is It Always Like This?'

lostflower4

Quote from: figurehead on March 13, 2007, 01:38:03
Well then...
Bring Boris back
;)

Fine with me. But I think they just might be too again. :lol: