2008.05.17 Rosemont - Allstate Arena (USA)

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Here's the correct seating chart. The one posted on Chain of Flowers is really compressed and it's hard to see details...

j

Nice.  Looks like I am right next to the soundboard! :rocker

Plainsong

We're right in the center of row 10! I'm so glad they're only using half the arena.

iwannashagsimon

Looks like I will be in the very last seat in Row 13.  Still better than where I first thought I'd be. :)

splitmilk34

Is there anyone who purchased tickets for the Chicago show on Saturday September 29 not able to attend?  I was out of the country and couldn't get tickets and REALLY want to go (obviously).  I'd be willing to discuss price, but hopefully nothing too crazy. 

Thanks ahead of time.

Chris
"... sleeping less every night"

lostflower4

You sure you're talking about the gig in Rosemont?

Because that's September 29. ;)

splitmilk34

You are very very right... I'm sorry.  I meant the 29th  :oops: ...  Changed it in the reply
"... sleeping less every night"

iwannashagsimon

For everyone attending the show....:)

Come join us for a Cure fan get together before the Cure show on Sept. 29, 2007.

Who:  All Cure fans welcome
Where: Chilis Restaurant
             7140 Mannheim Rd. 
             Rosemont, IL 60018
             847-298-9031
Time: 4:00pm (or as early/ late as you like)

For those traveling to Chicago for the show,   Chilis is located directly next to the Allstate Arena and in the middle of the hotels located in that area. It's on the corner of Mannheim and Touhy Rd.  It'll be easy to find and it will accommodate those who would like to drink before the show.

Soxguy

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on August 19, 2007, 23:40:14
For everyone attending the show....:)

Come join us for a Cure fan get together before the Cure show on Sept. 29, 2007.

Who:  All Cure fans welcome
Where: Chilis Restaurant
             7140 Mannheim Rd. 
             Rosemont, IL 60018
             847-298-9031
Time: 4:00pm (or as early/ late as you like)

For those traveling to Chicago for the show,   Chilis is located directly next to the Allstate Arena and in the middle of the hotels located in that area. It's on the corner of Mannheim and Touhy Rd.  It'll be easy to find and it will accommodate those who would like to drink before the show.

while this sounds like a kickin' idea, i'm not sure if Absinthe and Chilis will go good together...haha  i hope a ton of Cure faithful show up but unfortunately me and my boyzz will be feeling pretty by that time and need to make sure we stumble across to the arena on time... :-D
thanx and God bless!!

"...Ambition in the back of a black Car"

rodney

We'll be staying at a Ramada near there.  May stop by!

j

I think the wife and I are going to live it up a bit for this....we have reservations at The Drake

http://www.thedrakehotel.com/?WT.srch=1

Carnage Visor

I live in Chicago, so this is a must. Unfortunately all the good seats have been sold and I have to go with my mother (being that I am but 15 years old), which might ruin the experience and be quite awkward...not to mention we'd be sitting in th every back of the theater with our luck, while everyone else enjoys Robert and the band from within feet!

Soxguy

Quote from: j on August 22, 2007, 11:59:01
I think the wife and I are going to live it up a bit for this....we have reservations at The Drake

http://www.thedrakehotel.com/?WT.srch=1

Niiiiiice!   apparently Global Moderating pays well  ;).  you and your better half have a blast.

lates!

j

Wow, I had no idea global moderating paid!  I think Me, Caley, and David to to sit down and talk compensation!

Soxguy

Quote from: j on August 22, 2007, 21:41:16
Wow, I had no idea global moderating paid!  I think Me, Caley, and David to to sit down and talk compensation!

too funny!!!  u got character references if u need them...hahaha