Trade DVD live 2008

Started by curetour2005, March 07, 2008, 20:45:35

Previous topic - Next topic

curetour2005

You want TRADE new cure show 2008 on DVD....
send me your list.

curetour2005@yahoo.fr

curevideo

or send it to me:-)
curevideo@yahoo.de

There is nothing left but hope....
S.

curewish

hello everybody!
i'd like to get Roma 2008-dvd but i don't have other dvd, i've only taormina 2005 and munchen 2000. I've much shows in mp3 files, i can trade with these.
If you are interested about write me:

curewish@hotmail.it

CureCrusader

Quote from: curewish on March 12, 2008, 18:47:46
hello everybody!
i'd like to get Roma 2008-dvd but i don't have other dvd, i've only taormina 2005 and munchen 2000. I've much shows in mp3 files, i can trade with these.
If you are interested about write me:

curewish@hotmail.it

i don't know that mp3 trades are our bunch here.

Flac / lossless  only.  @curewish
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

hysteryk

I am interested in trade. My list is at

www.echoandthecure.dog.pl

Jan

pusher

trade with me...
this is my e-mail for my cure video-audio list:
g_luca_rossi@yahoo.it
ciao!!!!!

erpomata

and this is mine
erpomata64@libero.it

ciao
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Brisk

takaros72

i have dvd from oberhausen 03/16/2008 full show and cd from lisbon 03/08/2008

Rec-Level

Hello
Have you videorecorded any 2008 shows? So have I! So, if you want to set up a trade, e-mail me here: jacjarl@hotmail.com   

temptation-cure

helloo! has someone got a dvd of rotterdam 2008 show? will be very intersnting to trade for it.. if u got it please PM me.. thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Steve

Quote from: airneck on March 17, 2008, 11:42:37
I thought trade was dead  :shock:

Trade is alive & well & will get you better shows than waiting around for dime etc.
+++ you get to actually interract with people & not a machine.
That is the best bit. :-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

I think mostly is die.
I think people who trade long time nhave found other ways in exchange today and this works better for all.
But maybe some these young people still like to burn cds and go to post office and buy stamps and all it and hope for best. hihihi :-D

I think it would d be better for all if shared more today and not all this trade complications and games.
And today don't need trades to meet people because today we have forums. Old days had no forums so to trade was necessary to contact other people. Today is not. We have web for contact.
Just my opinion.

thanks.

sabrewulf

Hi there,

I'm highly interested in the Oberhausen DVD. Is this up for trade? takaros72? I have lots of rare Cure stuff to offer... For example several uncirculated master recordings (DAT). Please send me a PM.  :D

thanks

sabrewulf

Othello

Quote from: takaros72 on March 18, 2008, 15:24:54
i have dvd from oberhausen 03/16/2008 full show and cd from lisbon 03/08/2008
Hello, I`m new here in this forum and I don't know about the rules. I read your message that you have the dvd from oberhausen (16.3.2008). Since I visited the show and was mesmerized I am really interested in the dvd.
Is there any possibility we meet at some point and exchange some things?
Othello