What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

silversand

This was great what you've said Carnage Visior!!!  :smth023
I can't stand narrow-minded people. It doesn't matter if you are gay, lesbian or bi.
Because it's the character, how you are that counts not your sexual orientation.
That is in my opionion your privat affair.
It's sad that some people still talk bad about them.
They should really be open-minded, we live in the 21st Century.

I like snow a lot :D
Hope we will have a white christmas this year :)

scatcat

great to see you around silversand!! :smth023

what made me annoyed today is... the bank FORGOT to send me a replacement ATM card, so now I don't have access to my bank account, and I have to go down to the branch and fix this up!!!  :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

What happened to good Christmas movies with heart? No, I don't mean these silly HOME ALONE style Christmas films, I mean the serious ones with real meaning...Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life...stuff like that is what Christmas is all about, in my opinion.

These silly, slapstick, patronizing films about Santa Clause and elves are so tired and pathetic! I stopped believing in Santa in the first grade, and I find it sad that there are still students in my grade (Grade 10) that still believe!

No more Santa movies! No more "oops, I slipped on the ice and landed on my keister", no more "who has the best lights...lets fight over it"...come on!

It's like bad Warner Bros. cartoons come to life!  :roll:

To that I say "OYE VAY!"

ROGUE

Quote from: silversand on December 04, 2007, 19:30:16
I like snow a lot :D
Hope we will have a white christmas this year :)

Yes, I love the snow aswell, Something very magical and precious about snow at christmas time, my Mom would tell me about Europe
and love to see snow on Christmas day,  One day    :smth050   Thats beautiful, things day dreams are made of.

Oh yes on topic~ annoyed this root-canel tooth/dental proceedure is taking too many visits, and too much pain.  :smth011  very annoying.

Steve

@ROGUE
I don't envy you 1 bit.
I spent most of my adolescent life in and out of dentists after being run over when i was 10 & losing teeth. :oops:
Right now I have 1 i really trust, but still get v nervous each time. :?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

Quote from: Steve on December 05, 2007, 15:52:09
@ROGUE
I don't envy you 1 bit.
I spent most of my adolescent life in and out of dentists after being run over when i was 10 & losing teeth. :oops:
Right now I have 1 i really trust, but still get v nervous each time. :?

Yes is bad stuff, hate going dentist, and its never ending -this one proceedure.   Thank you  :D

Ohh thats awful being run over, that must've been so bad, I can't imagine  :smth011   :smth054 - a feel good flower for you - must be awful memory to have.

Lady

I've just noticed that someone carries on removing my karma one by one... :?
I'm curious to know what I've done to be so hated by this/these person/s! :(

:-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

scatcat

What really made me annoyed today, is the fact that while Cure fans ( on the official site) discuss whether or not the West Memphis 3 , as they are known.. ( re;sale of autographed guitar) are guilty or not, they could be raising funds!!

IF IT WAS MY SON FACING DEATH.. I WOULD MOVE HEAVEN TO FREE HIM.

WHILE THIS TOPIC IS DISCUSSED, LIKE LINDY CHAMBERLAIN AND THE DINGO...A YOUNG MAN CAN DIE.. STOP GOSSIPING. READ THE TRANSCRIPTS, READ UP ON THE CASE, LISTEN TO UR CURE MUSIC... WHO IS TALKING TO U?

SAY NO TO THE DEATH PENALTY

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

robiola

Quote from: Lady on December 12, 2007, 11:30:37
I've just noticed that someone carries on removing my karma one by one... :?
I'm curious to know what I've done to be so hated by this/these person/s! :(

:-D

I was annoyed for a similar karma-related reason yesterday... But it passed quickly.
Don't worry, it seems to me that there are a whole lot of  people who really like and respect you on this forum, don't let one person get you down!
What if it was someone who's just jealous of your boyfriend disintegration!!??? :smth081

Lady

Quote from: robiola on December 12, 2007, 18:01:24
What if it was someone who's just jealous of your boyfriend disintegration!!??? :smth081
Ahahahahah!!! :smth043
Impossible is nothing!!! :-D
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

scatcat

Lady and robiola.... it's happening to quite few of us.. by reactions.. I guarantee that your posts and contributions are valued by most of us in this community.  :smth023

I am a bit annoyed.. only because it upsets some.. it goes up, then down, please remember that the majority of curefans use this feature appropriately.

please forget about it... don't stress, and have a great xmas time  :smth020

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Lady

Quote from: scatcat on December 12, 2007, 18:14:52
Lady and robiola.... it's happening to quite few of us.. by reactions.. I guarantee that your posts and contributions are valued by most of us in this community.  :smth023

I am a bit annoyed.. only because it upsets some.. it goes up, then down, please remember that the majority of curefans use this feature appropriately.

please forget about it... don't stress, and have a great xmas time  :smth020

Thanks scatcat and robiola. ;)
Of course it's not such a big problem for me, but I just wanted to say that...
I know we can't be interesting and funny for everyone! ;)

scatcat

Quote from: Lady on December 12, 2007, 18:19:01

but I just wanted to say that...
I know we can't be interesting and funny for everyone! ;)

yeah... my cat thinks I'm funny.. and my son too.. that's abowd it.
:smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

disintegration

Quote from: Lady on December 12, 2007, 18:13:14
Quote from: robiola on December 12, 2007, 18:01:24
Ahahahahah!!! :smth043
Impossible is nothing!!! :-D

:shock:  :smth018 :smth030
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

robiola

Quote from: scatcat on December 12, 2007, 18:27:19
yeah... my cat thinks I'm funny.. and my son too.. that's abowd it.
:smth011

What are you talking about, woman... Scatcat rules!

You all made me laugh, and now I forgot why I was anooyed -- must not have been very important. :smth001