What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

melly

Quote from: Steve on April 15, 2008, 12:43:29
Good cat owners should let their cats outside from time to time.
I think the Lion's pooh theory is that it scares domestic cats away (unless of course they have no sense of smell)*cue joke "I say I say I say, my cat's got no nose". "Really? How does he smell?". "Terrible!"*.... (i'll get my coat.... :oops:

boom
tish

u dik    :smth043 :smth043 :smth043
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Poe

My brother had, yet again, asked me to remember something for him, just so he could get mad at ME today when we'd BOTH forgotten what it was!!  :smth019
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

scatcat

Quote from: Poe on April 18, 2008, 17:52:38
My brother had, yet again, asked me to remember something for him, just so he could get mad at ME today when we'd BOTH forgotten what it was!!  :smth019

stick-it notes works well when placed on the forehead with P.V.A. glue!!  :smth023

otherwise, i resort to posting notes on my front and back doors, and writing on my hand .. or my son's for that matter... are great triggers for remembering.. but.. i have the same problem.. and i also forget to read the notes..  :oops: wherever they are posted..  :shock:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Poe

Moving on from forgetting to glue notes to your forehead (thanks scatcat ;)) to neighbours playing the same song over and over and over again, on full blast...that's what woke me up around 8.00 am this saturday. Who are these people!? Sure I listen to the same song several times in a row all the time, but I know perfectly well how annoying it can be to other people! Use headphones for Pete's sake!

[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

scatcat

Quote from: sues777 on April 12, 2008, 04:43:48
I hurt my back at the gym the other night.  I doesn't really hurt that much, just feels stiff, but it turns out I've pinched a nerve.  I'm now under orders to do nothing more strenuous than walking for the next few days.  I'm sooo annoyed at myself - mustn't have paid attention to what I was doing for just a second and look at what I've gone and done  :smth011

DOH  :smth011  did it myself.. not at the gym.. but just trying to to a touch of housework.. i heard my back 'pop'.. then i knew ( been done before).. 2 days later i needed a sling and pretty heavy pain-relief.. i FEEL your pain!  :( i couldn't lift my left arm!! me stupid, stupid.  :smth011
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

I'm being attacked by a massive mosquito! I can't kill it because its mean and i can't catch it because its too fast.  :smth011
I hate mosquitoes soooo much!!!

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on April 21, 2008, 20:09:44
I'm being attacked by a massive mosquito! I can't kill it because its mean and i can't catch it because its too fast.  :smth011
I hate mosquitoes soooo much!!!

QUICK.. tea-tree oil ( aussie natural oil)... I hate those goddamn buzzin' in your ear bugs.. I'm always the first to get atttacked.. otherwise,, we have this 'keep-off' spray here.. and it works 100%..  :smth023  otherwise.. lavender...

little blood-**** buggers!!  :evil:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Quote from: scatcat on April 21, 2008, 20:15:40
QUICK.. tea-tree oil ( aussie natural oil)... I hate those goddamn buzzin' in your ear bugs.. I'm always the first to get atttacked.. otherwise,, we have this 'keep-off' spray here.. and it works 100%..  :smth023  otherwise.. lavender...

little blood-**** buggers!!  :evil:

I don't have tea tree oil but i do have lavander. Prepare to die mozzie! Hehe :twisted:
Thanks Scatcat!

melly

We had our flu shots a couple of weeks ago, to help guard us against the nasties coming our way very soon. Well, some people insist you don't get the flu from having the injections. I say *shouting* WRONG!!  That about covers it.... :smth011
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Cure Freak

that may not be able to see The Cure in June, due to the side effects of these bloody meds.
:x

melly

The woman and 2 kids who live in the house in front of ours have a little dog, around 14 months old. The poor little bugger is outside, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He soon outgrew the "cuteness" of a new puppy, and has been ignored and uncared for since. He started barking at 4,5am, every morning, so I spoke to her about this. I also suggested she finds the dog a new home, where he will be loved and part of a family. I told her she is cruel, the dog is lonely, and craves affection that never comes his way. That stupid cow lay all the blame on her kids, saying "They wanted a dog, but they don't look after him". I reminded her that infact, SHE was the adult and should take responsibilty for the animal. I cannot believe how stupid some people are. He is out there, no kennel, in all weather. He has NEVER been taken for a walk, she gave up with trying to house train him, so he is banished to a small back yard. To me, this kind of treatment is as cruel as a beating. He peeks out of the bottom of the gate when we take our "boys" for a walk,and it breaks my heart. I hope he escapes (as he has done before) and that someone will keep him, love him, and give the little fella the life he deserves.
I am more than annoyed..I am damned angry.

robiola

@melly
I would report this to whoever takes care of these things down your way -- the Humane Society or maybe even the police... I don't know what laws you have over there about mistreating animals... But there must be someone you can report it to, right?

I hope he bites her.

melly

@Robiola.. I have reported her once before, just as summer was approaching, as the dog had a FULL coat which was matted like you would not believe. Over here, we have the R.S.P.C.A (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and they duly called on this person, made her clip him and generally spoke to her re his condition. Well, I'm emailing them again tomorrow, just to ensure this b**ch is still on their radar. I will NOT tolerate this sort of behaviour, and she will know it is me who contacted them after my conversation with her, but I don't care. Enough is enough.
:smth011

I'll bite her, nevermind the dog. ((((snarl)))

Sussex

This is all about one of my office colleague..bloody silly, ****, moron, brainless and somehow annoying..sorry for my words, but its true.

I really cant stand the way her act at the office.Plus she claimed that my friend and I has excess her limit of passion. This is all because of the jokes that she think is not appropriate to be happen in the office. But, surprisingly she is the only one that think on that way here.

I'm really mad with her, and kind of pity to her for her moron behavior. I hate her not only for today and really annoyed with herself since the first day i met her.

Shes the one who like to show off or expose herself for example in the meeting so that the boss realize that she is brilliant even though she is annoying to everybody's perception. Shes the one who like to be recognized in giving ideas and opinion.

Shes my biggest nightmare right now and I feel like wanna kick her f**king ass and its the last thing i wanna do just because I really feel she is damn dirty to be kicked.

The Cure, please help me..I think listening to Shake dog Shake is somehow brilliant now.Wink!
"Thick As Shit"