What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Tilda on August 26, 2010, 15:14:44
the rain...

where did summer go??? :(

seriously, isn't it horrible ?? walking my dog was a pain today! and it doesn't look like it's gonna get any better... and this is supposed to be august  :?
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Tilda

yeah :(

but there is nothing we can do...

wasnt it supposed to get better? this summer was kinda strange...cold hot hot cold hot hot hot cold again...rain...duh

maybe we should move to a place where summer is summer
check this awesome song out :

Boys don't cry

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Tilda on August 26, 2010, 16:01:22
yeah :(

but there is nothing we can do...

wasnt it supposed to get better? this summer was kinda strange...cold hot hot cold hot hot hot cold again...rain...duh

maybe we should move to a place where summer is summer

well i am not evene a summer person and i like rain.. but no summer at all and rain while it's still pretty warm is just a bad combination!!

in really hot places i would die though. 28° is about what i can take :)

how about you ?
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Tilda

yeah well same here i guess...too hot sucks as well...you are right...

but i still want it to be summer when it's supposed to be summer...you know? :)

maybe it's getting better tomorrow...who knows?

Boys don't cry

Tilda

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tilda

my sister came to visit for a week and left today for home

we dont see each other that often so i was really excited about her staying with me...

but all she did was hang out with her friends...she slept all day long ate and went to see her friends again...every day... :(...didnt like it...

i told her and i told my mum that i didnt like the way my sister was thinking about staying with me and my mum just told me to calm down and not to be angry about it...

but i am....but its ok..thanks for asking though...next time my sister is visiting i will make sure she wont stay for a week but for a couple of days...maybe that way she will find some time to hang out with me...

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

Ohhh!... I know what you mean cause I have been throught the same experience once. You have to tell your sister otherwise she will think she did nothing wrong...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tilda

i know... i tried to tell her but i am not sure that she did really unerstand it...she is 16...very young and all she wants is to have fun so she won't listen to her older sister...you know??

oh well ... she is gone now and next time i will make sure that this wont happen again...

:)

so your sister acted like that once too?

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

No, it wasn't my sister.  I was hosting two persons from couchsurfing.org (I have been hosting more than hundred persons throught this commnity). So these two girls came home and they would leave in the morning and wouldn't come back until late at night. I hosted them 3 nights and I barely saw them. I have hosted lots of other people and we could always talk something, cook, etc. But in this case, this people obviously only wanted a place to sleep and nothing else. Later I learned that some friends of them were in town at the same time as them, so clearly they preferred hang out with them than spending sometime with their host.

I left them a neutral reference in the system stating that they should rather look for a hostel next time.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tilda

oh i see...im sorry...that is kinda mean...and you are right about the hostel thingy haha

yeah you really do understand! that is the way my sister was treating me...her friends even came to visit her while she was visiting me...why?? because they cant live without one another for 3 day??

things like that can hurt peoples feelings really bad...i am just glad that there arent that many weird people like that out there...

you seem to be very nice... :)

Boys don't cry

dsanchez

Thank you. Well, in the end your sister is just 16 so she probably didn't realize that she was making you feel bad. You definitely need to talk to her so that she learn better for the next time ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: Tilda on August 27, 2010, 15:40:38
people  :(

yeah ... people ... for me almost daily annoying  :( customers, suppliers , ....

but @ this time there is a BIG smile on my face  8) my son is playing the beginning accords from
A Forest on his guitar  :smth035
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on August 27, 2010, 19:32:30
Quote from: Tilda on August 27, 2010, 17:42:38
you seem to be very nice... :)

Yeah Tilda he is  ;) 

i was about to say that... dang you beat me to it :D :D :D