I ASKED HER FOR SOME TIME
AND SHE JUST MADE ME IT
I ASKED HER MAYBE WHY?
AND SHE JUST GAVE ME IT

NEVER SMILE
NEVER STARE
SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE AT ALL

iwannashagsimon

I doubt it. He's prolly too busy with the official forum.  Or he's working hard (or hardly working ;)) on the new album.

He COULD  lurk here and read some posts, but I highly doubt he'd ever post.

dsanchez

Quote from: APinkDream on October 01, 2007, 08:31:10
......... post on this forum? I'm new here and was just curious. :D

I don't think he has ever posted anywhere else than the official site. However he usually reads what curefans are saying, so I'm sure he have been reading here too :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

He posts on the official forum??? Woah...that's really cool!

LuvURobert

Yes, it's quite exciting when Robert posts there and he's happy!!  :rocker  Not so good when people were being rude to him about the postponement.  :smth011 
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

scatcat

:rocker
He posts, but at moment he's busy, and he just updates, he reads and comments on some topics, you just have to sift through all comments ..look for RSX signed, ok?? :smth023

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Siouxsie_

Nah.
However, he does post on the official forum, but you have to sift through trolls, in-fighting and spam in order to find what he's written.

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 03, 2007, 05:24:02
He posts on the official forum??? Woah...that's really cool!

Autumn over at picturesofyou.us has made a page just for his/Geffen's posts.

http://www.picturesofyou.us/thecureDOTcom.htm

scatcat

[/quote]

Autumn over at picturesofyou.us has made a page just for his/Geffen's posts.

http://www.picturesofyou.us/thecureDOTcom.htm

[/quote]

yes that site is great , I love the new update with the COUNTDOWN 1984 performance of ShakeDogShake... I remember that!!!!!!!! check out Robert's white sneakers and his waving wavey hand movements... OMG!! :smth023

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

imaginarynancyboy

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on October 03, 2007, 00:08:47
He COULD  lurk here and read some posts, but I highly doubt he'd ever post.
hahahahahaha i simply LOVE the word "lurk" it conjouors up rather odd images in my brain... Robert "lurking" about..... :-D :-D it reminds me of the word 'lurch' which i also find histerical... robert lurching and lurking in the dark recesses of the internet... *histerical laughter*
sorry... my randomness....
"Lurk" over this way Robert!!!!! :P
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

APinkDream

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on October 03, 2007, 05:57:48
Nah.
However, he does post on the official forum, but you have to sift through trolls, in-fighting and spam in order to find what he's written.

Yeah, I know all about the official Cure site.  :(
It's an embarrassment, really.
RIO SUNRISE **** ON A STRAW
I RUB MY HEAD AND STAGGER OUT THE DOOR
AND HEAD INTO THE BRIGHT NEW BEAUTIFUL DAY
AND THE WAY SHE PULLS ME IN
SUCKS MY BREATH AWAY

I ASKED HER FOR SOME TIME
AND SHE JUST MADE ME IT
I ASKED HER MAYBE WHY?
AND SHE JUST GAVE ME IT

NEVER SMILE
NEVER STARE
SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE AT ALL

ROGUE

He does, and has posted,
Not sure if he will anymore, The whole thing went stupid after postponements, and people can log and change names to bag each other at will.
So other than that, I think he knows of the problems, but is a believer in choice, and freedom of expression- So, I guess it reflects the state of the world,
or, the need for acceptance, and appreciation of differences.

Unfortunately that site is still a mess, its difficult- because.... well most know, and thats awhole other long winded story. Just difficult.
Non the less i guess anyone and everyone can use dual personalities- which to start with was cute and playful but now its abusive.
There was always spam, but mmmmmmm ????#@#$%^&())*^$@!  ???

Back to the topic, you can see if and when he actually posts by clicking on his name, if it connects you to  Geffers-I dont believe it is Robert,
But if it goes to ...Host, and all that.. it is the real thang. Which is really nice,

He posted one night to announce the resheduled tour date, and noone else was there, so i was gob smacked- Had him all to myself and
couldnt find any words....So i guess thats why he posts under alias, everywhere, aswell., because if you know it is Robert- you wont be yourself.-
well i couldnt- i was lost in awe, again- 

imaginarynancyboy

mmmm the official site is embarrasing... and annoying.. but its like anything i guess, a small majority of people dont use it for the right reasons and ruin it for the rest of us.
Quote from: ROGUE on October 05, 2007, 05:12:33
Unfortunately that site is still a mess, its difficult- because.... well most know, and thats awhole other long winded story. Just difficult.
forgive me for asking, but what is the story?? is there a short version you can tell? d/w if theres not.
Quote from: ROGUE on October 05, 2007, 05:12:33
Back to the topic, you can see if and when he actually posts by clicking on his name, if it connects you to  Geffers-I dont believe it is Robert,
But if it goes to ...Host, and all that.. it is the real thang.
yeah i think thats right  :D :D

:smth020 :smth020
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

melly

Hi there...first time I have made any comments, just been reading them here and at the "official" website. I think you might find that the latter will be changed,but Robert has been so busy with the new album etc. He has been alerted to what's been going on in there... and no, I'm not creepy, reading and not posting..haha... I am, well, let's say, of similar pedigree to Robert, and just like to keep to myself, but always interested in what's going on...enjoying reading how much he and the band mean to so many people...he is..a lovely man.
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

billee

The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control