Festival 2005 Easter Eggs?

Started by sillyboob, December 27, 2006, 19:57:47

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

So, has anyone found any yet?  I got my copy for Christmas and just finished my first run through.  Musically it is fantastic.  Visually I thought it could have been better.  But I'm not complaining, because I mainly wanted it for the audio.  It's really interesting to see how certain songs are re-created sans-keyboards.

So come on folks, let's find us some Easter Eggs!

[labyrinth]

well...
i really think there are no "Easter Eggs" sadly :(

i don't have any proof, but it's my mind :)

drowning

playing plainsong is for me an easter egg ......

plainsong on the dvd makes my fingers aotumatically switching the next button....

but i love the dvd !javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);

wickedchild

I still think it is one of their best songs, with or without keyboards  :smth023

drowning

Quote from: wickedchild on December 29, 2006, 11:30:09
I still think it is one of their best songs, with or without keyboards  :smth023

without keyboard its sounding like a school band, covering the cure, and on the fetival dvd it sounds like a school band covering the cure, without keyboard, and its the first time they try it.
it sounds sooo horrible !

but i like the dvd really,
i love push  :rocker  at night, faith, drowning man.
the cure rocks on this dvd,
no overdubbing and 100 times rerecording in the studio, it sounds just like a live sound should be

Bloodflower

:roll: I don't think I'll ever understand the Plainsong-hate. It's fantastic, I think, and utterly adventurous. I don't think they've taken musical risks like that since Wild Mood Swings, to be honest.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

Carnage Visor

Sorry for digging up old threads, but I agree with the keyboard thing...They need keyboards again in their band.

poksi

Quote from: Carnage Visor on June 29, 2007, 23:44:32
Sorry for digging up old threads, but I agree with the keyboard thing...They need keyboards again in their band.

Still agree with this opinion. The DVD is nice, but maybe some day they hopefully have a new/old keyborder, which makes the songs like they should be.
catch me if I fall, I'm loosing hold....