Hello From Kansas City USA!!

Started by Liza80, June 07, 2015, 04:42:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Liza80

Hello Out There! Liza from KC checking in. So happy to have found this forum to chat with other Robert/Cure fans. What can I tell you? Let's see. Being a new fan, my favorite album is Disintegration, though I also like Head on the Door, my favorite songs are Love Cats, Love Song and Boys Don't Cry. Have heard good things about Plainsong but I can't get into it.

My favorite Robert moment is on The Mary Whitehouse Project when he led the conga line out of that dude's funeral. His sense of humor about himself bellies his dark, goth image.

I find him the most handsome around 85-95. Those lips, with or without makeup...swoon. Father Time has begun to catch up to him as it will to all of us. Old age ain't fun kids.

Look forward to chatting with you! Liza

Ulrich

Hello, I'm the professional troll of this forum (don't mind the others, they're amateurs!).  ;)

Quote from: Liza80 on June 07, 2015, 04:42:48
my favorite songs are Love Cats, Love Song and Boys Don't Cry.

Mine too, what coincidence!  :-D

My favorite Robert moment is on The Mary Whitehouse Project

As a "new" fan, how did you come upon this?  :?

Old age ain't fun kids.

You begin to sound like an old guy...  :o
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Liza80

Hello Ulrich a.k.a "Troll" :)

Re: favorite songs- Can't understand why BDC didn't do better on it's initial release. I like the faster tempo on the older version as opposed to the rerelease.

Re: Mary Whitehouse- I found the clip on YouTube. Such a treasure trove for cure fans.

Re: Am I old?- I am just 34 but sometimes I sometimes think I am an old soul :)

Liza