3 perkara yang terbaik dalam diri kamu....

Started by FarFar, September 12, 2007, 11:32:08

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

You are so funny, iam laughing so hard :smth097 what the, and then the :smth031  perhaps some :smth030 and what the f**k.    :shock: :shock: :shock:    :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But wait theres more, (you know iam playing/joking)

:smth099 :smth016   :smth064 :smth064

:smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047         BUT FIRST YOU TRANSLATE THIS, WHEN YOU GET BACK, AND I MISS YOU ALREADY LOTS OF LAUGHS XOXO

:smth051 :smth050 :smth069 :smth066 :smth067 :smth063 :smth070  :smth048 :smth048 :smth047 :smth047 :smth072 :smth072 :smth096 :smth074 :smth074 :smth075  :smth057  :smth075

:smth059    :rocker 

HAVE FUN SEE YOU SOON HEHEHEHHEHEHEEE    :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:smth051 :smth006  I GOT THE FIRST ONE EMINEM? SECOND HMM, WELL GOT TIME TO WORK IT OUT... ENJOY   :smth023 :smth006 :smth039 :smth038

FarFar

hai rogue  :-D :-D :-D :-D

don't give up....you know the answer...if i tell the answer i sure you will laugh.... :-D :-D :-D :-D

in 10 min i will log out :( :smth001 :smth001
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

ROGUE

OHH YOU CAUGHT ME,

HELLO IAM JUST LAUGHING, LUV YOUR LAST POST, WHERE YOU GOING ?  ok have fun - I will miss you, thank you for laughing   :lol:

:smth041 :smth006      bye for now    xoxoxo    :smth024

ok i think about it, got the first one confused....   byes again, have fun, where ever you go, :smth023  Look forward to laughing with you next time   :smth051

FarFar

the 1st answer is micheal jackson inside the black van...... :-D :-D :-D

micheal jackson is white ...and the van is black...so what inside white and the outside is black the answer is MJ hahahahaha

2nd answer you need to wait darling....

i have a new riddle...what black inside and the outside is white..... :-D :-D :-D :-D

have fun with my riddle......love you....
XOXO  :-D :-D :-D i got to go take care
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

ROGUE

:smth047

i know, sorry if you came back just to see this... :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047 :smth047

iam just laughing my head off, you funny    xoxoxoxooxooxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

FarFar

hai baby.... :P :P :P

i'm here....

have you find the answer?????? what kind f table that you can eat????

hehehehe......try it baby.... :rocker :rocker

ROGUE

:D Hi Far Far,
I have your answer after much hard thinking, hehehehe   :smth033

here is it...................... It all depends how hungry you are .

:smth080 :smth074

Sussex

Can i just give the damn answer.. :lol: :lol:

I dont know whether it is true or not...the table that you can eat is vegeTABLE..

Hows that FarFar..? :smth020

"Thick As Shit"

ROGUE

HELLO, and i swear in the back of my mind, somewhere lurking, that question in my mind.

:lol: yes i know that one..    :smth006

I get one for you next., but i make you wait a minute. When i think of a good silly Aussie joke.... :twisted:   :-D   :rocker

FarFar

hai rogue.....

the answer is vegeTABLE....hehehe....this is the table that you are looking for...

as you know is just for fun....

do you want another riddle? :-D :-D :-D....but it doesn't make any sense hehehe...but it is funny riddle... :smth023 :smth023  ;)

ROGUE

Ok give it to me, another riddle....

But also Sussex also told me it was table  :lol:

whatcha got ?  :rocker

FarFar

vegeTABLE....

the word table in vegetable word....that is the table that you can eat...but the truth is there's no table in this world..... that made from wood and you can eat it...

i just for fun....

this is a silly riddle...

what kind of car that you can drive from tree to another tree....??????  ;) ;)

try your best baby rogue.... :-D :-D :-D

ROGUE

I know about Vegetable, Sussex told me few posts back.

This next riddle my answer is my previous WRX  :lol:   :smth075 -sort of joking but true, a lady ran into me. last year.

But my dads worse he touch drives- which means he reverses until he hit something and then stops.. :lol:  iits true, but so funny, he's getting old and driving big four wheel drive, so he cant see out the back or doesnt turn around, or use mirrors. :smth011

FarFar

:smth011 :smth011 :smth011

the answer is MAZDA 323....hehehe......mazda 3 (tree) 2 (to) 3 (tree)
hehehehe..... :-D :-D :-D

next riddle.....what kind of straw that we can eat?????

and

what is it...when it goes down is very slow...when it goes up is very fast?????
:-D :-D :-D

ROGUE

Straw ?? mmm got nothing, nout, jack shi at the moment, ~ anyone else ?? :shock:

strawberry ???    :smth017