SO "VICEROY" IS MY NEW HOBBY!

:smth011
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

rjl

Quote from: Janko on August 15, 2007, 15:45:23
WELL, AFTER A 5 YEAR HIATUS I STARTED SMOKING AGAIN
SO "VICEROY" IS MY NEW HOBBY!

:smth011

My hobbies will soon include quitting smoking. I quit for three years, then slowly lapsed back into it. I tried quitting last month, but that didn't go so well...

nausearockpig

Quote from: rjl on August 15, 2007, 17:45:37
My hobbies will soon include quitting smoking. I quit for three years, then slowly lapsed back into it. I tried quitting last month, but that didn't go so well...

hey man, try the book "Allen Carr's EASYWAY To Stop Smoking". It really is amazing... It's impossible to explain but just gotta read this... It worked for me and a lot of other people I know...

It only costs about the cost of two packs of smokes... well it does here in Australia....

temptation-cure

i like collecting cure dvds of shows and more cd's bootlegs
and smoking is also my hobby"
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Tof

Quote from: temptation-cure on August 16, 2007, 15:03:41

What do you smoke in Rotterdam-Netherlands ???  :lol:

:smth033
Tof

temptation-cure

Quote from: Tof on August 16, 2007, 15:07:13
Quote from: temptation-cure on August 16, 2007, 15:03:41

What do you smoke in Rotterdam-Netherlands ???  :lol:

:smth033

haha good question.. haha i can't remember!
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Cure Freak

I wont include  art, but that is my life, my pasion.
hobbies would be:
playing music and listening to music
collecting Cure vinyls and cds
playing video games
yoga
baking with sourdough
reading

Carnage Visor

Cure Freak brought up a good point with me...

I'm not sure if these are just simple hobbies, but I know some of them are real passions...

FILMMAKING is my passion, ART is my passion, MUSIC is my passion. For me, music and filmmaking go together hand in hand, as I put alot of emphasis on music in my films...my films are very Cure-centric, I use lots of their songs to set the moods of the films.

In art, I let The Cure inspire me to think on the twisted side. My art has meaning to me, but may not be evident to others who observe it, like many artists face this situation.

I, in my young age, face a few dilemmas while making films...my cast consists mainly of my friends, who, in their early teen years are not as adamant about the filmmaking process as I am, and have no aspirations of becoming an actor. Dealing with that boundry can be hard, and it interfears with my ability to produce films...no actors, no films.

Nonetheless, I just finished a film in which I used the instrumental "Carnage Visors" in the background, as well as an array of serge noises and white noise, and a song by Public Image Limited.
You can check it out here, and I highly suggest you do.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH!
YES, that's me at the beginning, in that picture (with the big hair)

WARNING! It's nothing artsy at all, it's pretty much a horror film, with dark humor. A short film made on a weekend from the top of my head, but put alot of dedication into it, and alot of editing. So please enjoy! (I'm called Johnnyswitchblade there)

Siouxsie_

~Sitting around
~Writing
~Internet
~Sub-standard photography/art
~Reading
~Listening to music
~Watching films
~I also used to dabble in a bit of gardening a while ago...

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on March 03, 2007, 19:59:11
Listen to Cure through my Ipod NanO!!

:rocker :rocker :rocker

eee belagak nye...tolong lah

for me
1-surf this forum
2-listen the cure
3-sleeping
4-eating
5-watching dvd
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

ROGUE

Same as Far Far, and working with native animal rescue's organisation, So i bring up baby possums, fruit bats, wombats occassionally, kangaroo's rarely- because of where i live mostly possums and
wombats, Also birds sometimes, babies falling from nests, etc. All the larger animals are from road accidents..  :smth089  But alot survive, especially if the baby is still in the pouch.

Also starting to do mosaics- recreating 4 th century Roman mosaic of a swan, and another of a snake and partridge. Still in the stage of setting up, enlarging print and making box to hold bits before i
set them.,  and breaking colourful plates (from op shops), and disgarded bathroom tiles., great project~ costs next to nothing, and turns out beautiful  :) I also like to write sometimes, and draw alot.  :smth006  Love taking and viewing photos too.

Carnage Visor

WOW, you guys have way better hobbies than I...

dsanchez

1-cinema
2-internet
3-travel (when I can $$$)
4-concerts
5-soccer (from time to time)
6-download/trade shows
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

i always wonder how people have time to hobbies. or better to say, how they have energy for it all. maybe i'm just damn lazy or something but what the little time i have outside my work, i just don't feel any need to fill it up with "something to do". i'm damn happy if i just don't have to do anything for a while! maybe it would be different if i had more free time... i don't know. and maybe it's because in my work i'm involved with exchanging of ideas with other people and explaining stuff to other people all the time, so when i get home i really don't feel the need to immediately get back among people again.
anyway, sometimes i'm kind of envious of people who have all that energy, to have all those creative hobbies. who have energy to learn new things and start new things and contribute on some community stuff, like in their own neighborhood and stuff like that, in real life. and who believe in themselves and their ability to achieve various things and develop themselves through hobbies. when i think of something like it, the first thought that comes to my head is "i'm too old for this" - and that's it then, i usually give up/quit before i even start. i just get so tired, even thinking of trying to do something new... even the idea of it makes me really stressed out and uncomfortable.
well ok, i must be hopeless.  :?

collecting/trading live music, going to some live gigs occasionally - that's pretty much all i can mention as a hobby. i wish i had time to learn a few new languages, time to start drawing and painting again, maybe looking into photography too; to read a lot of books, travel (if i only had money). i guess i'd like to do all that, but sitll just thinkig about it.... and i get all stressed up. like it was something that someone wants me/forces me to do... i don't really get it myself either. but somehow... i think somehow i always get this feeling like it's too late for a lot of things anyway so why would i bother? hmmm.

i used to go to movies a lot but it's just so damn expensive here today that i can't even remember the last time when i went to a real cinema/movie theater. a shame.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine