2007.10.20 Mexico DF - Palacio de los deportes (Mexico)

Started by dsanchez, July 31, 2007, 23:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth_Blood

the closest subway station is velodromo line 9 check this link

http://www.departamentosmexico.com.mx/metro/default.asp

and not the subway is not 24 hour workk it close at 12 am and opens at 6 am...

Darth_Blood

the last one doesn´t works let me see this one

Darth_Blood

sorry i dont know hoew to post the image but the link works and you can see the nearest subway station to the veneu ... you can walk from the station to the venue withoout  problems 

c u

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Darth_Blood

thanks David...

So i am in Mexico City if any curefan need direction or help in the city please send me a PM...

:rocker

dsanchez

Have a nice time everyone going there. We will be looking forward the setlist, recordings, photos, and everything related to this show :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

Tof

closedown

have a good time at the show this evening + make sure all batteries are fully charged  :-D

CureCrusader

:rocker

enjoy everyone! have a great night and hope to hear all about it! What a buzz  :rocker
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

cure_kitty

Have a great time to all who are going to any or all of the shows!  I'd love to be there!  :rocker

Looking forward to all the details soon!!!!!

scatcat

does anyone know what time they are on EST? how many hours from now?  :?
It's already Oct 21st here at after 3am . :smth100

I hope they play 3 hours like they did here and play new song.. fingers crossed :rocker
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

j

I'll post the setlist here if no one does it before I get back from the concert/bar/brothel.....

boneheadhaggar

have a great time eveyone, hope you get a few suprises :rocker
its nice to be nice

rodney

crowbi_wan

Quote from: j on October 20, 2007, 21:09:42
I'll post the setlist here if no one does it before I get back from the concert/bar/brothel.....

You mean after you get back from the bar/concert/bar/brothel/bar/donkey show/bar/jail...  :lol: