The Cure's drummer Jason Cooper doing the music for new film

Started by Astrid90, May 11, 2019, 14:39:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrid90

Hi all,
I just found out from another fan site that Jason Cooper, The Cure's drummer, is doing the music for a new feature film. Anyone know any more info? I found the Facebook page here:  @dryriverfilm

Very intrigued by and excited about this.

Thanks.

Astrid

dsanchez

welcome to curefans.com, @Astrid90 :)

no, there's no info on Jason working on this film, however, the director has worked with Jason before, so this could be possible. As the film is still in pre-production I guess we will just need to wait to be sure.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dryriverfilm/dry-river-feature-film?ref=creator_nav&fbclid=IwAR3VK_VNfCIzka2xrzDvj0jrJKRZPFtBhABFi5Ml7JT2ShF1kl8YHqA1McI

- Pledge £1000 and get drumstick signed by THE CURE drummer, JASON COOPER.
- Pledge £2000 and meet JASON COOPER, the drummer for the world famous band THE CURE, who will be composing the DRY RIVER music soundtrack.

QuoteHow would you like to meet JASON COOPER, the drummer of the world famous band THE CURE?

Come to the post-production sound mix to meet JASON COOPER, or have a DRUM LESSON with JASON COOPER. The choice is yours. We are very fortunate to have THE CURE'S JASON COOPER onboard with DRY RIVER to compose and perform the soundtrack music score for the film.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo