best sounding live recordings

Started by cooky, June 24, 2008, 00:10:50

Previous topic - Next topic

cooky

i wondering what people think are ther  best sounding not offical tho, live recordings from head on the door to present .

hamburg 2002 and everett 2004 has got to be 2 of them excellent recordings :smth020

KingOfSomeIsland

London 1989.07.24
Leipzig 1990.08.04 (I lost this one when i got a new computer and STILL cant find a new oneĀ  :()
London 1992.05.03 (Best A Forest EVER!)
Paris 1996.10.15
Vienna 2000.04.11
Everett 2004.08.31

Those are some of my favourites, all of them sound incredible in terms of sound and preformance

ghanisbuli

Quote from: cooky on June 24, 2008, 00:10:50
i wondering what people think are ther  best sounding not offical tho, live recordings from head on the door to present .

hamburg 2002 and everett 2004 has got to be 2 of them excellent recordings :smth020

I don't have many recordings--but I do have Everett.  It's been one of my dad's favorite things to listen to, even before he became Cure obsessed.

But I must say, it was MUCH better in person, and I wonder if any concert I see in the future will ever top it.  Drowning Man?  Faith?  Bloodflowers?  Yes please.  Just to name a few huge moments for me.  Robert cried during Bloodflowers, and so did I.  I didn't have that album yet, so it was actually the first time I ever heard that song.  Blown away...

There's a little side story, hah.
I always lock the door when I creep by daylight. I can't do it at night, for I know John would suspect something at once.

cooky

Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 24, 2008, 06:55:21
Quote from: cooky on June 24, 2008, 00:10:50

I don't have many recordings--but I do have Everett.  It's been one of my dad's favorite things to listen to, even before he became Cure obsessed.

But I must say, it was MUCH better in person, and I wonder if any concert I see in the future will ever top it.  Drowning Man?  Faith?  Bloodflowers?  Yes please.  Just to name a few huge moments for me.  Robert cried during Bloodflowers, and so did I.  I didn't have that album yet, so it was actually the first time I ever heard that song.  Blown away...

There's a little side story, hah.

cooky

you went to the everet show? have you got the last 2 encores on recording?

i got most of the show missing 39,bloodflowers, and yciby

can you  :smth100 

crowbi_wan

Quote from: cooky on June 25, 2008, 01:31:02
you went to the everet show? have you got the last 2 encores on recording?

i got most of the show missing 39,bloodflowers, and yciby

can you  :smth100 

The whole show is available here: http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,2544.0.html