Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

Quote from: Steve on October 08, 2007, 09:10:49
It's Monday
I like Mondays :-D

What's the deal with Mondays?? like the bit u wrote about POETS day.. but don't get the Mondays a-liking thing..?? :-D :-D

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Well, Monday is the day where all reporting & operations reviews happen & this makes the day literally whizz past.
For me, Monday is the shortest day of the week.  :-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

CureCrusader

Quote from: Steve on October 08, 2007, 12:49:27
Well, Monday is the day where all reporting & operations reviews happen & this makes the day literally whizz past.
For me, Monday is the shortest day of the week.  :-D

I hate Mondays!! :( :( It signifies the start of a horrible week of torture at school. :( :(
For me Mondays are the longest day because 1st period is FRENCH and my teacher acts like she got a rod up her A**. :rocker

To keep on subject I'm happy because Monday is nearly over.

:smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Carnage Visor

Because I have today off from school and I am now listening to Virgin Prunes "Caucasion Walk" and the song itself makes me happy, the fact I even have a copy on MP3 makes me happy.

Also, I just got a hell of alot of HALLOWEEN stuff yesterday, TWO devil masks, some severed fingers, scars, etc...

Yanna Sometimes

Today is Thanksgiving!
Well, here in Canada it is.
So, I'm going to have to get off my ass and go to some relative's house and eat all their foodz.
Yee.
Oh, and I'm trying to order shitloads of band pins and shirts and other stuff online. Woot!
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Yanna Sometimes on October 08, 2007, 21:04:22
Today is Thanksgiving!
So, I'm going to have to get off my ass and go to some relative's house and eat all their foodz.
Yee.
Oh, and I'm trying to order shitloads of band pins and shirts and other stuff online. Woot!

You join and no say hi me!
Hi Yanna! It is I, Johnny from Myspace and all that other jazz...

ROGUE

Quote from: Yanna Sometimes on October 08, 2007, 21:04:22
Today is Thanksgiving!
Yee.

Iam not sure if iam happy, think iam dislexic- sometimes, ok all the time.....
I thought the above read-

Today is Thanksgiving, in Canada and my friends are strange and eating pins and roots ??? or something similar,
this always happens to me, during conversation aswell. (Hi Yanna, no offense, just my eye ball thing...its possessed)

So not sure if iam happy ? maybe twisted sounds more familiar.  :smth023

SilverSand  :smth006 -someones gonna be a master soon - just incase i miss it.  :smth023

So Steve- you are a teacher, did you like school when you were a student, aswell ?  I hated it, but only because i didnt know any better,
had nite mares of unfinished homework for years after i finished..

Hello CureFreak and everyone, hope you all good- then iam happy :smth051

scatcat

I AM HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE I FINALLY, SUCCESSFULLY DOWNLOADED THE AUDIO FOR THE NEW SONG AFTER AGONISING ALL DAY !!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smth023

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Yanna Sometimes

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 09, 2007, 04:35:13

Hi... Johnny...
LOL. Was that from The Hot Chick or what?  :lol:
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Yanna Sometimes on October 09, 2007, 21:34:48
Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 09, 2007, 04:35:13

Hi... Johnny...
LOL. Was that from The Hot Chick or what?  :lol:

Yeah, it's a habit I have of quoting obscure quotes from movies...Good catch there!

"You passed right by Crazy Nails and no say hi me!" - from HOT CHICK (2003)

Sussex

Im happy because, im going to see my parents tonite.. 8)
"Thick As Shit"

AlluivialL

I'm happy today because I am most likely going to be able to see my friends(all 2 of them!!) this December, heh..

I am really quite happy about that..
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

psichonaut

Happy today because....

me and Steve are  ready now.....Siamo in PISTA
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

scatcat

Quote from: AlluivialL on October 10, 2007, 11:31:06
I'm happy today because I am most likely going to be able to see my friends(all 2 of them!!) this December, heh..

I am really quite happy about that..

@AlluvialL :  I'm Happy that u are happy... :) I only have 1 real friend :cry:...and my son of course!! :-D :-D

Today I am happy because ..last night I had a dream.. :smth060 and Robert :smth050 :smth050 and the band were in it.. Robert talked to me  :smth040 and they hung around for the whole dream!!wicked or what??!!  :smth041 :smth027 :smth026 THEN in the same dream, there was this guy that came up and gave me the best warm, cuddly cuddle that happens to be just what I  need at the moment.. AND he was into the Cure too!! there is more.. but I can't mentioned what happened.... ;) ;)
:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Happy today because one of theose Rome tickets is for me  :D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php