Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

AlluivialL should go out dressed up anyway  spook everyone out, and if you are dressed up, noone knows who you are. .
-you can have some wicked fun- Trick or treat hahahaahaha  :twisted: spooky mood still, must be close to Halloween  :smth023

(dont let lack of friends stop you-that an excuse?) You are young, and beautiful looking, is hard to appreciate ourselfs, but you
should.  Psichonaut is right you do have time on your side aswell  :)  so dont be hard on yourself~ I be your friend  :smth054 we all friends.
But you are not alone in being lonely ~ so many of us the same. (you know what i mean, same but different but same..)

And iam happy  :-D nice hearing from everyone makes me happy  :smth020

Carnage Visor

I am happy because someone said something very kind to me when I was being an ass and complaining alot...I know I can be an annoyance and a brat, but I guess when you understand what I am going through in life it makes sense.

You know who you are, I appreciate the nice comment, especially after the whole big uncomfortable discussion about karma points and how I'm "overreacting"...I felt really awkward and put on the spot, but it was good to hear other people feeling the same way, and it cheered me up.

AlluivialL

Quote from: ROGUE on October 28, 2007, 16:31:13
AlluivialL should go out dressed up anyway  spook everyone out, and if you are dressed up, noone knows who you are. .
-you can have some wicked fun- Trick or treat hahahaahaha  :twisted: spooky mood still, must be close to Halloween  :smth023

(dont let lack of friends stop you-that an excuse?) You are young, and beautiful looking, is hard to appreciate ourselfs, but you
should.  Psichonaut is right you do have time on your side aswell  :)  so dont be hard on yourself~ I be your friend  :smth054 we all friends.
But you are not alone in being lonely ~ so many of us the same. (you know what i mean, same but different but same..)

And iam happy  :-D nice hearing from everyone makes me happy  :smth020

Heh, if only I had something to dress up in! Oh well, I guess I'll have my chance..when I'm older. Then I'll just look silly.

I don't really think it was an excuse..I also have severe social phobia. It's my fault so, I have no one to blame.

and I'm happy about..reading some of the topics, were quite amusing.

*Edit* Sorry...I make every happy conversation unhappy..I'm kind of good at that, and it's very annoying.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

psichonaut

Quote from: AlluivialL link=topic=3458.msg35027#msg35027
*Edit* Sorry...I make every happy conversation unhappy..I'm kind of good at that, and it's very annoying.
/quote]
wrong thread :-D
try the "what always annoyed me" thread :D :D
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

AlluivialL

Quote from: psichonaut on October 28, 2007, 23:53:40
Quote from: AlluivialL link=topic=3458.msg35027#msg35027
/quote]
wrong thread :-D
try the "what always annoyed me" thread :D :D

Lol, sorry.

ROGUE

I understand AlluivialL, am very anti-social aswell, except for here and other cyber-places.

Just wanted you to realize that you do have everything at your feet, at your age the world is your oyster.
-is that the correct saying ?  I dont find you annoying or unhappy, i hope i didnt offend you before. (guess iam getting older, and thinking how lucky it is to be young)
I have that gift of conversation killing, and i sigh to myself when it happens, its hard to get out there
and socialize when feeling awkward as i do, But when i force myself it gets a little easier. Although never/rarely natural
-like some people- lucky ones.

Anyway iam Happy i get to sleep in tomorrow. Think i frightened the tradesman away by hiding in my house today.  :oops:
True. . . but later told him i was out walking the dog- all to avoid a useless and boringly awkward conversation.  :roll:

But nice and happy, content.  :smth023

(edit because i spelt AlluivialL wrong) oops  :smth023

AlluivialL

Quote from: ROGUE on October 29, 2007, 17:00:33
I understand AlluivialL, am very anti-social aswell, except for here and other cyber-places.

Just wanted you to realize that you do have everything at your feet, at your age the world is your oyster.
-is that the correct saying ?  I dont find you annoying or unhappy, i hope i didnt offend you before. (guess iam getting older, and thinking how lucky it is to be young)
I have that gift of conversation killing, and i sigh to myself when it happens, its hard to get out there
and socialize when feeling awkward as i do, But when i force myself it gets a little easier. Although never/rarely natural
-like some people- lucky ones.

Anyway iam Happy i get to sleep in tomorrow. Think i frightened the tradesman away by hiding in my house today.  :oops:
True. . . but later told him i was out walking the dog- all to avoid a useless and boringly awkward conversation.  :roll:

But nice and happy, content.  :smth023

Oh, no you didn't offend me, if anything I thought I offended you. I think I offend everyone.

You explain yourself very well, though. It's a good thing.. oh and by the way, having social phobia and being anti-social are very different.

anyway, I'm glad you don't find me annoying or unhappy.

Cure Freak

HT it's Roger O'Donnell's birthday!
Happy Birthday!!
:smth041 :smth031 :smth035

ROGUE

Thank you AlluivialL,
Iam anti-social because of phobia- I used to and still do hate going out my front door, but thats another story...
got some trees removed, thought it would make it worse and it didnt? Actually more comfortable with the new space..strange thing i know... its hard.
Thank you though.  :)

Cant wait to see Cure Freaks halloween pic's.  :smth023  Happy B'day Roger  :smth048

I also wish i went out all dressed up, but didnt, oh well next time.

Happy now, reading through all the recordings of concerts, etc.  Exciting times while The Cure is touring.  :rocker

Cure Freak~ Thank you i look see :oops:

Cure Freak

ROGUE, I made a thread, of my Halloween pics, in here hon. :smth001

AlluivialL

Yes..I haven't left my house in a long time..

and you're very welcome.

I'm not an adult, so I can't just do whatever I want..lol. My parents are fairly strict, and even if I could leave..and go where I wanted, I don't think I could make myself.

Did you remove the trees for more sunshine?..more openness? Heh...I hate sunshine, I have heavy blankets over my windows, in my room. The sun drives me nuts, and being in California and all, it never goes away.

ROGUE

They made the ground too dry, keep the ones on the other side of driveway- for animals.
But not too much sun either, no way !! i would melt.

putting more plants in soon, after i dig in some fertilizer, smaller plants that are better for dry conditions.

That will be nice.  The openness of the front is nice, seeing the sky when i walk out.

Have a nice day AlluivialL  :smth023

just realized i said nice about 3 times,  :oops:  iam a dag !!   :smth051

AlluivialL

Have a nice day, as well.

Happy birthday Roger.

psichonaut

@ Rogue and Alluvial...found you annoying?
Oh no, you make me feel as i was 17 old :lol: :lol: :lol: :smth023
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

Hero

My lovely mummy surprised me with cure tickets for Paris!!!! :rocker