Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

Iam simply happy to be back to say hello to everyone, and be out of hospital..  (passenger car accident noone else hurt seriously thank god- OR any superior being/power)

Missed you all  :smth045

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on November 18, 2007, 08:51:18
Iam simply happy to be back to say hello to everyone, and be out of hospital..  (passenger car accident noone else hurt seriously thank god- OR any superior being/power)

yes me happy for you too!! :smth058

glad you are okay.. missedya! :smth006
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

Happy today, after reading a few funny replies!! There are some funny curefans out there, always making me giggle!!  :smth046
always someone to cheer me up!!  :smth023

(At least I think they are funny!!??)  ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

Hi ROGUE!
Missed you too and glad to hear you and the othere are okay.

HT..
it didn't snow today, just rain.

ROGUE

Thank you Scatcat ~ & ~ CUREFreak ~ and Everyone :smth023, iam very happy to be back in one piece,  missed you all so much, Even tried to get friend to log in,
but couldn't remember my password.

And also find alot of cute and funny answers that make me smile, I always go onto 'Funny Robert' thred in 'something else' and watch the youtube clips
"That ones a cracker" never grows old~ all those clips, and the '80's clips aswell makes me smile.  :D :-D

scatcat

here's a picture, I don't know if you've seen it, it's my screensaver at moment. It reminds me of a limited Beatles photo I have, with the fab 4 in a magical garden of foxgloves... I'll try upload it:

hopfully make you dreamy and smiley!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Quote from: scatcat on November 19, 2007, 14:43:58

hopfully make you dreamy and smiley!!

Yes! Very dreamy and smiley (even more than normal) Lovely picture a dream of smiles of smiling dreamily - it looks like spring wow i really love spring all the sheep and the flowers with robert smith amoungst them haha!  :-D

ROGUE

:smth038  Yes very nice, thank you scatcat, they look like 'corn flowers' but i know they are not, not so blue. (or maybe-ish) :lol:
their not digitalis definately (foxglove) But what ever they are, they surely are dreamy and pretty, very nice.

~trying to be smart for a minute, i know something about plants which is nice finally i know something, even a little  :smth023

Hope LuvUrobert   :smth069  you are okay at this time, we all miss you.  :smth045

silversand

I'm glad you are okay ROGUE :)
We missed you!

A lovely pictures. Thanks for posting it scatcat. It reminds me of the summer :)

I also hope you are okay LoveURobert and we miss you all  :smth001

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on November 19, 2007, 17:53:20
:smth038  Yes very nice, thank you scatcat, they look like 'corn flowers' but i know they are not, not so blue. (or maybe-ish) :lol:
their not digitalis definately (foxglove) But what ever they are, they surely are dreamy and pretty, very nice.

yes, they are not foxgloves,they look like cornflowers!!
:D  the picture i have with the fab 4 have foxgloves!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

HT..
I found out Siouxsie is coming to NYC, next year. I may go see her.

And missing LuvURobert. also. Hope all is well with her.

Steve

Got a PM from a newbie in Hungary & practised my Hungarian typing.
Not too easy on an English keyboard, but got there.
Welcome anorex76   :-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Steve

Quote from: ROGUE on November 18, 2007, 08:51:18

Bl00dy hell. :shock:

Good to hear you are okay there ROGUE.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

anorex76

melly

I found out today that from midnight tonight (21st November) there is a "blackout" for all election material!! WooHHOooOO... the election is this saturday... so, we can turn the radio/tv on without seeing and hearing all the babbling bulls*it!! Oh my...what a relief..... :smth023 :rocker :-D
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...